shytting where u eat (work sex)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost did when I was working tolls.

Even had this one manager (who was married :rudy:) hatin on me cause of it

Sidenote: What's the best job to meet chicks at? Once I get my business poppin, Ima want to take a side job to start "recruiting"

Why do that? Just start goin inside fast food restaurants more and meet the employees,they got a thing for nikkas that look like they got real jobs:win:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got 2 bytches at work trying to get at a nikka serious. One is a Spanish milf with a phatty who flirts with me constantly and my co-workers always make jokes about me and her when she's around. The thing is that her daughter is badder than her but she has a kid so fukk it. The other one is about 25 and she loves touching me and shyt. She doesn't have a body but her face is cute and she's one of the few people I talk to at my job. I don't know where she lives or her age because we don't get a chance to talk that much because she's in a different dept but I need to figure out who i'm gonna smash before I get back from my vacation this week. I was thinking about asking the 25 y/o chick for her phone number or fb but idk brehs. Oh yeah I work at a retarded ass grocery store so I think I should be cool right, i'm just 22 :win:

Edit:

I forgot about this other spanish broad with a phatty who speaks a little english but she wants the boy. One day she was attempting to tell me something in spanish but I was like :leostare: then she said "Oh brandeezy, you need to learn spanish" later that week I started letting my hair grow and she said I look better without the hair under my chin, I look at that as a pass :manny:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Military hoes are so easy it's hard not to. :manny:

This is the one scenario where I would say go for it, long as you aren't married or messing with somebody not on your level as far as paygrade is concerned. Every unit I've been in that had females, everybody was fukking each other. Even the some of the married cats, myself included before I grew up. shyt ain't worth losing your career because of adultery or fraternization though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know ppl are gonna say :duck:

But this is the God honest truth brehs :leostare:

Im currently and have be hittin three co workers who all work in the same bldg with me and all :huhldup:

They dont know about each other and I have hit all three in the office multiple times :wow:

and one has a live in Boyfriend :wow:

Its so demonic friends :snoop:

I dont believe this is :duck:

In fact, its quite possible. I know personally, I have always valued money more than workplace p*ssy when I was single. Hell, I worked at a call center before. fukking hoes there is like shooting fish in a barrell. one broad even asked me straight up to fukk before when I worked at comcast :smh:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Did it twice, didn't really have too many problems. One was when I was like 16 or so working at a McDonald's with a few different girls. But that was McDonalds though, and I was young. Once I found out one of the girls I was fukking had multiple kids, I was like :huhldup:. Stopped all of that immediately.

The other was a couple of years back with this older white chick. Got a nice and good relationship out of that one. Only problem was that it was basically an open secret in the office once me and the girl started fukking since we flirted pretty hard with one another. We kinda kept it on the DL...until my dude basically caught her in my lap when we were looking at surveillance footage together :snoop:. He didn't tell anybody though, but we had to tread very lightly, since even my boss was kinda getting at me about it (there wasn't REALLY a policy about office relationships, but it was kinda looked upon with suspicion).

Would I do it again? Eh, depends on the policy. My current job pretty much forbids it, which sucks because its 90% women, and I could get it in with minimal effort. Oh well. :yeshrug:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I don't even make friends with anyone I work with, much less take it to that level (if I wasn't already in a relationship). I'm cordial and friendly with my co-workers, but I don't talk about my personal life or invite them into it. I'm not the "chill with my co-workers after work" kinda person.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
fukked my only asian that way :smug draper:

anybody fukk their supervisor/manager/senior???

heed our advice young brehs, once you smash, you've officially started a cycle....ain't no smashing once when you fukk a girl from your job

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stopped reading right there.

You shoulda drop kicked her. Basically she told you she wanted to shove a dildo inside of you, and you agreed by accepting the "food".

Negged.

:rudy: Ok but that wont happen friend. I separated the donut into pieces and nibbled it down to nothing. It was a tasty pastry now that i think about it. :win: I dont drop kick women who arent threatening my life with a weapon so i have to say the demonic turn your post has taken reflects a false reality that does not jive well with friends. There is a drawing board i need you to go back to so you can find a new blueprint to redesign the demonic thoughts out of your mind.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
At just about every job i've had I had one come at me, sometimes within the first week. I'd say be careful once you get passed 1, cause people talk and misconstrue shyt, and the best way for unnecessary drama to get out of hand is to involve more than 1 female. You also wanna be real careful if your not single, cause you never know who knows who.