shytting where u eat (work sex)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Only at a job, never at a career. A job don't matter so you can get it in. A career can ruin you so you gotta keep it kosher.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Depends on the mentality of the individuals involved.

If you're a keen observer you can tell who already had sex within the office setting. There's a lot of unnecessary commentary/touching making their attraction obvious. On the flip side there are constant outbursts of hostility/animosity towards particular co-workers.

If you're a private person and don't want to be apart of the rumor mill within your organization, I'd say it's a no go.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
These women at my job are in their mid thirties. Still in good shape and single. One is Taiwanese and the other is Cape Verdean. Ass and titties on both (no flat face on the Asian broad either) I stay sitting in my cubicle slumped when they come see me to hide the hard on:manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Did it all the time at my college job.. eventually had to quit, cuz some bytches was schemin on getting me on sexual harassment. (After I hit em and quit em)

At my career job after college - NEVER

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I've slept with 4 co-workers,im not thr flirting type but for sum reason thats my reputation at work,so i used it to my advantage cuz since they thing im tryna fukk everyone,the ones i have stay quiet so they dont get aired out :smugdraper:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I did it at all my jobs throughout college I did it again when I started my career ajd we been together 3 years now

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
at my last job (mad hood rat medical assistant) one of the security dudes used to take them hoes down to the supply closet and fukk and get sucked off regularly. :smh: @ that room being directly across from the lunchroom. he just didn't give a fukk tho :yeshrug:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
A coworker brought me a donut shaped like a phallus with a tip on the front and looked at a friend like :scheme: when i said thank you for the food. If i spend a few minutes near her desk even helping her with work related tasks there are many demonic individuals around me who make what friends would call haterish remarks. I am only doing my job though so i do not feel a sense of guilt from their demonic statements.

I say this to say, please do not dip the pen in company ink friends. You are putting yourself at the mercy of a demon who at any time can run to HR and make a complaint about this and that. The problems compound if she is married and her husband and friends may come pay you a demonic visit to exact righteous justice upon you frame by dislodging bones in your body.

Lets speak to women outside of our jobs and if we do establish connections within the office, lets make sure its for love and not lust. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Stopped reading right there.

You shoulda drop kicked her. Basically she told you she wanted to shove a dildo inside of you, and you agreed by accepting the "food".

Negged.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I know ppl are gonna say :duck:

But this is the God honest truth brehs :leostare:

Im currently and have be hittin three co workers who all work in the same bldg with me and all :huhldup:

They dont know about each other and I have hit all three in the office multiple times :wow:

and one has a live in Boyfriend :wow:

Its so demonic friends :snoop:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My niccas, it depends where yall at. If u chief fry boy at McDonalds, then pfff u better pop that bicch in the back wit the 20 piece nugget trays and not give a fuuuccckkk. However, if u a supreme Negro like yours truly, bringing stacks on stacks home for browsing the coli, then you better exercise some restraint. I know there's some of yall on here Fukkin VPs and shyt thOugh, and im Fukkin jealous.

Shout out to Melissa, the married sista that stay comin to a niccas office, all like oops! I dropped my pen! And shyt. you big tittied hourglass shape dsldonk havin assbittch :to:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u gon do it u need to go in ONLY tryna be friends with benefits....can't be takin em out on dates,tellin em how much u like them and shyt....u basically gotta get her so worked up to the point she's askin YOU for sex,all while not talkin about "feelings" or any of that shyt,if she try to bring up "feelings" u need to try to downplay it or play it off....this way when u do have sex she can't feel no type of way bcuz u never asked her for it or led her on to get the sex...she might still get mad but knowin y'all just friends she probaly will try to hide it or at least won't be angry enuff to go to ya boss bcuz she know the deal.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
I almost did when I was working tolls.

Even had this one manager (who was married :rudy:) hatin on me cause of it

Sidenote: What's the best job to meet chicks at? Once I get my business poppin, Ima want to take a side job to start "recruiting"