shytting where u eat (work sex)

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Fuuuuuuuuck no. It's hard enough to trust a female as it is, let alone one that could potentially jeopardise your income.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A coworker brought me a donut shaped like a phallus with a tip on the front and looked at a friend like :scheme: when i said thank you for the food. If i spend a few minutes near her desk even helping her with work related tasks there are many demonic individuals around me who make what friends would call haterish remarks. I am only doing my job though so i do not feel a sense of guilt from their demonic statements.

I say this to say, please do not dip the pen in company ink friends. You are putting yourself at the mercy of a demon who at any time can run to HR and make a complaint about this and that. The problems compound if she is married and her husband and friends may come pay you a demonic visit to exact righteous justice upon you frame by dislodging bones in your body.

Lets speak to women outside of our jobs and if we do establish connections within the office, lets make sure its for love and not lust. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
only fukked one broad that worked with me. that was back in like 00 or 01 I believe. I didn't have trouble with any drama from that, but I wouldn't entertain the thought now. as hard as jobs are to come by now, its not worth it. hell, you'd have a better chance getting caught up fukking a broad at ur own crib by your lady than to get caught fukking at ur job. cuz you'd get fired and have no income. if u get caught by ur lady, she may or may not take you back. but at least you'd have the means to move out and get ur own spot :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na. Way to much drama. I have enough shyt to deal with at work. I don't want the extra stress of having my girl checking me at work also or dealing with my ex's BS since I can't just ignore her since we work together. I'm good. Lemme go outside and check some piff out there.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
too many times to recall....I worked in a call center...had girls who had sisters...cousins...friends..my employees below me....got in trouble in one situation.....

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Not gonna put my nuts in that bear trap. :huhldup: I've seen people straight up get canned over the drama that stems from it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I did this at all of my jobs except 3

Its not worth it breh, it seems ideal but it never ends good.

Well except one case, Me and my wife met at work.

But after I met her and switched jobs I did it again :snoop:

Luckily it was still early in our relationship, but yeah its all bad..