Shows that you are Pissed off that got canceled

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
i found out recently that a movie called snow day was the planned ending for the series, but the characters aged out before they could film it, so they made it its own thing.

black steve was a source of pure fukkery.

i hate shows that end on a fukking cliffhanger. and i was looking forward to seeing where this was going

speaking of

G0fc6BW.jpg

im pissed this was cancelled.
When I first heard him say that he gotta go to his pool of fukkin' shame for threatening ole boy and "white bytches is free", I hit the :dead: and :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You know where both of those shows messed up? They stopped doing what was working and tried to switch it up when they didn't need to.

They turned Moesha into a drama and they replaced most of the main characters on One on One. The last season of One on One was season four, I don't care. Season five was a spinoff and they should have been honest about it. :francis:

I think it was around season two when they started moving away from the show being a family sitcom and then in season three, it officially became about the AA group.

I feel like out of all the shows Chuck Lorre's done, this is the best one. It's too bad it's not as popular as his other shows.

I can agree about one on one, and moesha