Shows that you are Pissed off that got canceled

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I used to watch that show.

The premise of it didn't seem like it could have lasted very long tbh. Maybe 1 or 2 more seasons at best.

I only needed one more season. They had some plots that were unresolved but MTV were producing some hits back then so I get it.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
MV5BMWZmYTI4MDctMzU4OC00ODJmLTkwMTgtYjRmMDRkMzc3NWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BYzA4ZjVhYzctZmI0NC00ZmIxLWFmYTgtOGIxMDYxODhmMGQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

scale

All canceled and the shows after them weren't as good

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I liked this show a lot when it came out, but I haven't rewatched it so I don't know how it holds up. :yeshrug:

I loved this show! Rewatched it on HBO Max recently, definitely holds up, Zach G & Ted Danson had me :mjlol: in almost all of their scenes

Speaking of a Private Investigator show, Terriers. Show was great, definitely could've had multiple seasons. The title I think caused confusion for why it got low ratings.
terriers-fx.jpg

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Both shows added Ray J to the cast in their fifth seasons, and both shows got canceled shortly thereafter. :francis:

You know where both of those shows messed up? They stopped doing what was working and tried to switch it up when they didn't need to.

They turned Moesha into a drama and they replaced most of the main characters on One on One. The last season of One on One was season four, I don't care. Season five was a spinoff and they should have been honest about it. :francis:

I find it interesting this show hit its stride when they reduced the airtime of the granddaughter and when they made Jaime Pressly a regular cast member.

I think it was around season two when they started moving away from the show being a family sitcom and then in season three, it officially became about the AA group.

I feel like out of all the shows Chuck Lorre's done, this is the best one. It's too bad it's not as popular as his other shows.