Shows over, brehs. (Chris Deezy Retires)

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I guess he's about to start over and try to stay in the green :myman:

MrP86Ev.png

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Good riddance

You and your protegay @observe can both get the fukk outta here

:pacspit: and take this neg witcha

Last edited by a moderator:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
You ain't watch avengers yet nikka? :wow:

Not everyone watches these super popular movies, man.

I also haven't finished watching Avengers yet. But I did try!

Even though I knew it had rave reviews, I didn't finish. It's not that I have ADD from too much Youtube (don't we all), but I really wanted to watch it in HD and the shytty copy I pirated wasn't good enough. I tried downloading an .AVI like the week it came out and all they had were shytty CAM rips. I wanted to experience the epicness in, well, epic HD. Because none existed, I lost interest and forgot about it.

I know high quality rips are out there by now, so let me give this a second chance. Thanks for the reminder, guys. :popcorn:

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he would have went outside he would have gotten lit the fukk up by those cops, I'm seriously like :wtf: at yall nikkas calling the real Dorner a bytch.

Yall nikkas play too much GTA, once they had him surrounded he was not gonna win that war, one man versus a whole bunch of cops, even if he got arrested he probably gets life in prison and his life would be over anyway.

Chris Dorner was a real nikka with heart, not a bytch :birdman:

:rudy: He just stood in the cabin and burned up he might as well came out guns blazing on some rambo shyt, he woulda got lit up but it would have been some scarface shyt :leon:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
:rudy: He just stood in the cabin and burned up he might as well came out guns blazing on some rambo shyt, he woulda got lit up but it would have been some scarface shyt :leon:

Yea I'd rather get shot in a blaze of glory then get my black ass burnt to death

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Keep in mind Dorner was a former cop and knew their "secrets", it probably would have gave the cops more satisfaction if they lit him up with bullets, so he shot himself before they could do that on some :umad: tip.

Plus the media was painting him as "crazy", if he would went outside guns blazing the media would have called him delusional for thinking he would win that gun battle.

I think Dorner cared more about getting an message out there than catching as many bodies as possible.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
real posters don't retire they vanish, just stop logging on one day and never return and years later the people that remember them ask what happened to them.

also if your screen name is based off Chris Dorner you ain't been around long enough to even bother with a retirement thread.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
sometimes I wonder about how these e personas survive in the real world. :pachaha:

Like what kind of lives they must live to make threads like this. I'm not hating....Cook my dude, its just funny how hard they try.

Youve made like 5 of these threads in the past and yet you still here :patrice:

you're kinda one of them posters who never really said anything funny or entertaining, but just mentioned yourself a lot.

Like an industry plant

:dead:

shytty gimmick posters with alter egos and personas willingly retiring? :rudy: