Shows over, brehs. (Chris Deezy Retires)

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Oh, & I'm officially passing the torch to my nikka @observe, may you find red bars everywhere you go :salute:

It's been fun posting here, you guys are a cool group of people. I've never met any of you but I definitely felt a bond to each of you in some way or another.

Will I come back? Who knows. But if I do, hopefully ill be welcomed with open arms :youngsabo:

Goodnight everybody.

This is ChrisDorner, signing off.

thats-all-folks_163.gif

Thank you Chris deezy..may you find happiness wherever you go and walk this planet with your head up knowing that you are a legend that can inspire people from all walks of life..just as Jesus would do..even tho I don't believe in that..but take it as a philosophical metaphor..

Ok people..snap snap..well since I'm the new goat poster and a legend, there are going to be a lot of changes around here..this is no longer a democracy where you guys can run free and frolic like lil elves and deer in the forest..

THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP NOW!!!!

RpLVbkC.png

First order of business
Every last one of you will be forced to do what I say..any one that doesn't comply with my ways will be swinging from the gallows or have ya head chopped off..no more jokes..unless I approve them..you are not funny..remember this..

i am your god

You will worship no one, but I..

Bring me all your bytches..and give me all your coli cash..if I do not have 1,000,000 in coli cash by sundown ..I will be forced to neg you...

These are just a few of gods laws..my laws that you will follow..this board is gonna be a hell of a lot different...

Worship your master or die like SOHH...I have no problem sending you to hell..

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I've been lurking for awhile before finally joining and your posts and threads are WOAT :pacspit: I'm glad you going out like the real Dorner burned up like a bytch surrounded in red and won't be remembered but someone that was all hype and no substance good riddance

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh I've been lurking for awhile before finally joining and your posts and threads are WOAT :pacspit: I'm glad you going out like the real Dorner burned up like a bytch surrounded in red and won't be remembered but someone that was all hype and no substance good riddance

If he would have went outside he would have gotten lit the fukk up by those cops, I'm seriously like :wtf: at yall nikkas calling the real Dorner a bytch.

Yall nikkas play too much GTA, once they had him surrounded he was not gonna win that war, one man versus a whole bunch of cops, even if he got arrested he probably gets life in prison and his life would be over anyway.

Chris Dorner was a real nikka with heart, not a bytch :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Negged :birdman:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Dat post-mortem hating :pachaha:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Thank you Chris deezy..may you find happiness wherever you go and walk this planet with your head up knowing that you are a legend that can inspire people from all walks of life..just as Jesus would do..even tho I don't believe in that..but take it as a philosophical metaphor..

Ok people..snap snap..well since I'm the new goat poster and a legend, there are going to be a lot of changes around here..this is no longer a democracy where you guys can run free and frolic like lil elves and deer in the forest..

RpLVbkC.png

First order of business
Every last one of you will be forced to do what I say..any one that doesn't comply with my ways will be----

Nope

tumblr_mbh7k5YzSy1r6h22v.gif

:jaylol: fukk up nikka and take this neg

:ahaaaa: You the new shyt rag now

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey

RpLVbkC.png

First order of business
Every last one of you will be forced to do what I say..any one that doesn't comply with my ways will be swinging from the gallows or have ya head chopped off..no more jokes..unless I approve them..you are not funny..remember this..

i am your god

You will worship no one, but I..

Bring me all your bytches..and give me all your coli cash..if I do not have 1,000,000 in coli cash by sundown ..I will be forced to neg you...

These are just a few of gods laws..my laws that you will follow..this board is gonna be a hell of a lot different...

Worship your master or die like SOHH...I have no problem sending you to hell..

tumblr_m3xo2xctBY1rn6ys0.gif