Shows over, brehs. (Chris Deezy Retires)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Sup everybody, it's ya boy Christopher "Chris Deezy" Dorner..

AKA The GOAT Thread Poster

AKA Thread God

AKA The Michael Jordan of Posting

AKA Mr. GetsHisThreads1StarredBecausenikkasBeHatingOnARealnikka

AKA The Most Hated Poster on the Coli..

Coming at y'all with the final thread. This isn't a 5 star thread. This isn't a 6 star thread.. This isn't a 7 or 8 star thread..

Brehs..

I proudly present to you today..

The first and only 10 STAR(TM) Thread :wow:

From the start, I wanted to have a 2000 post run. During those 2000 posts I wanted to become a legend on the coli. This has been accomplished. I no longer have anything to prove, so it's time for me to bow out.

I got some thank yous I want to give out to:

@SilkkTheStalker
@Dwolf
@Sierra Mist
@Fatboi1
@flusterose
@Phoenix_Knightly23
@Emperor Sol

These are the only names I could think of off tops, this is a very emotional moment for me

Oh, & I'm officially passing the torch to my nikka @observe, may you find red bars everywhere you go :salute:

It's been fun posting here, you guys are a cool group of people. I've never met any of you but I definitely felt a bond to each of you in some way or another.

Will I come back? Who knows. But if I do, hopefully ill be welcomed with open arms :youngsabo:

Goodnight everybody.

This is ChrisDorner, signing off.

thats-all-folks_163.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
sometimes I wonder about how these e personas survive in the real world. :pachaha:

Like what kind of lives they must live to make threads like this. I'm not hating....Cook my dude, its just funny how hard they try.