Show ur age: which was ur first mobile phone

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Them bricks was the shyt. I was on the 2nd floor of the projects talking to this chick on the phone an accidently dropped that bytch. shyt hit the concrete below and everything. I ran down stairs to get it she was on the phone still like "Helloooooo" try that with this new shyt if you wanna.

The batteries on those phones also lasted for days. DAYS!! I'm talking Monday through Thursday.

I remember that being my first gripe when I got a smart phone. You never had to worry about using someone else's charger if you were going to be out all night.

But yeah, I get that's the trade off for having a tiny computer in your pocket.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The batteries on those phones also lasted for days. DAYS!! I'm talking Monday through Thursday.

I remember that being my first gripe when I got a smart phone. You never had to worry about using someone else's charger if you were going to be out all night.

But yeah, I get that's the trade off for having a tiny computer in your pocket.

I mean the only app on that bytch was snake or maybe you could use some kinda shyt to get a new ringer(I had the x-men theme as my ringtone lol) but shyt now it's like 10 apps automatically installed you ain't even using and they all in the background draining the shyt out the battery.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I feel like those were wireless house phones to a receiver.

Nah that would be option one. The battery carrying case was insane

DSCF3463__11628.1589309086.jpg

The Nokia brick could fit comfortably in your pocket (which were way baggier back then)

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I mean the only app on that bytch was snake or maybe you could use some kinda shyt to get a new ringer(I had the x-men theme as my ringtone lol) but shyt now it's like 10 apps automatically installed you ain't even using and they all in the background draining the shyt out the battery.

True that. Now we got Facebook running in the background collecting data while my Fitbit app is calculating my biometrics.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I was definitely a 4 for the first one.

I'll never forget the release of the original razr :wow: the streets was buzzing :russ: