Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
The luminescent Nokia with snake for Tracfone

Then a random Sprint Samsung flip phone for the 3G ringtones

Then a Revol (Kyocera) phone cuz a young nikka was working at Burger King as was paying his own shyt

Went from that to the Sidekick 3 senior year whew

everything after that? BB Curve, BB Storm, T Mobile G1, 4S and then it’s been Apple ever since

my grandma still got a box of brick cell phones and car phones with the leather carrying cases.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:troll:
aesthetic-smile.gif

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The blue Nokia brick phone in 2007 (I was 10). I felt like I was big time lol my dad bought me one when he got outta prison I guess as a sorry gift :mjlol: I couldn’t even text people, because most kids in my class didn’t have one.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
yfgi7rdyvv851.jpg

Back in 2000 when I was in high school. Mom's and Pops but me and my best friend on their plan. We'd be in class chirping each other and people would be in class. Like wtf is that :hmm: is that a walk talky:thumbsdown:

2 years later Nextel is the hottest thing out there and those same people hating was trying to get one

Only trash thing was my phone could only hold 100 numbers so I remember having to delete people based on how much I talked to them. Also...texting wasn't big back then at all

Daps
Anybody else have their phone accidentally call people in your pocket, or book bag, and it was ALWAYS call people you didn’t want to talk to?

:mjgrin: