MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Back to black
  • wash and go using flaxseed aloe gel (@MoonGoddess :hug:bless your soul for the recommendation).

F6eCOJT.jpg

zp0mjSO.jpg
Oh muh gursh!!! Ur hair is so luscious. How long is it now? Pass ur shoulders Im sure.
I'm dying mine black again this weekend, since putting henna in my hair it's become really stubborn to color. I'm trying to get my exotical on with that shiny jet black hair.
This reddish brown refuses to color tho:gucci:What brand did you use?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh muh gursh!!! Ur hair is so luscious. How long is it now? Pass ur shoulders Im sure.
I'm dying mine black again this weekend, since putting henna in my hair it's become really stubborn to color. I'm trying to get my exotical on with that shiny jet black hair.
This reddish brown refuses to color tho:gucci:What brand did you use?

Stretched, it's about an inch below my shoulder (the shrinkage :francis:).

I used Dark and Lovely.

Please post an updated pic :lupe:.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yes...I want my hair to grow to my shoulders. That's it. It's sooooo hard to deal with. And I have no skills. I now just wash it with this soap my sis in law put me on from Whole Foods which makes it so soft. Then I use pure, unrefined coconut oil. That is my regimen. And I just started doing this in December.

I use to use all kinds of products which made it dry, itchy, and damaged it. I've had to cut and cut my ends off..which sucks bc it already shrinks.

I'm also now starting to put in box braids for a month..let it breath..I two strain twist it, then box braids again to leave it alone.

I'll have to read through when I have time.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Stretched, it's about an inch below my shoulder (the shrinkage :francis:).

I used Dark and Lovely.

Please post an updated pic :lupe:.
IMG_7845251a3.jpg
I know my shirt is wrinkled :mjgrin:

Yayyy so the dye worked. My hair is dark but I'm gonna dye one more time in a couple of months to make it darker. I also was able to straighten my hair and the shyt actually lasted 2 weeks y'all :banderas: that's a first.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
IMG_7845251a3.jpg
I know my shirt is wrinkled :mjgrin:

Yayyy so the dye worked. My hair is dark but I'm gonna dye one more time in a couple of months to make it darker. I also was able to straighten my hair and the shyt actually lasted 2 weeks y'all :banderas: that's a first.

:whoo:

Have you been growing it in its natural state all your life? If not how long did it take you to get to that point?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Have you been growing it in its natural state all your life? If not how long did it take you to get to that point?

Nope, this is my 3rd time being natural(and last lol). This month actually makes it 4 years since I cut my hair.