Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
:wow: Guys I think I found the GOAT
Moisturizer. I've had issues keeping my hair moist for the longest no matter how I deep condition, no matter the leave in I use, my hair would always feel dry after a couple of days. And even tho I was able to manage my scalp before for some reason this winter had my scalp itching like crazy, I mean really really bad. So I started looking up online for something that would help me manage tie and came across a blog that mentioned vegetable glycerine. Funnily enough I had like 3 bottles here that I used way back then but for some reason stopped. Anyways 2 weeks ago I put it in my deep oil treatment that I make before I wash my hair. I usually put it in the night before. When I went to wash my hair :blessed:omg it was like butter. So easy to detangle, I actually was able to detangle in the shower which I never do because it takes forever. Not this time, needless to say I was sold.:pachaha: I started adding it to all my leave in conditioners and made a scalp treatment with essential oils for the itch. So far so good, I've never had anything moisturize my hair like this. I have to say Im really amazed lol. Plus it leaves my hair so freaking shiny too. I think it might be my holy grail. Only thing is I tried to flat iron my hair with it and that was a big no no lol. It's a humectant that draws moisture to the hair so it would have never worked. But all in all I'm pretty impressed. I feel like the frustration with my hair will go down significantly. Anyway just thought I'd share, especially for the ladies that has to deal with dry hair or hard to manage hair. Oh I have low porosity hair so I don't really know how it would work for someone that has high porosity or even normal. im washing my hair this weekend so can't wait to see if the first time was fluke. :lupe:

Sounds promising but FYI I just found this article from Google Know Your Ingredients The Truth About Glycerin On Natural Hair

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Sounds promising but FYI I just found this article from Google Know Your Ingredients The Truth About Glycerin On Natural Hair
Thanks, I'm already over it lol. I'm definitely gonna continue to use it to detangle because it does help a lot but I live in Florida and yeah it helps moisturize my hair but the humidity is too off the chain. I learn my lesson when I tried to wear a twist out and 5 mins after I walked out the door my hair was a mess lol. Really no didfferent than usual since I can't find the one item to keep my hair moisturized without fluffing up when it hits air. Oh well back to the drawing board.
:mjcry: @Arishok lock this thread please
v3o4z

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, I'm already over it lol. I'm definitely gonna continue to use it to detangle because it does help a lot but I live in Florida and yeah it helps moisturize my hair but the humidity is too off the chain. I learn my lesson when I tried to wear a twist out and 5 mins after I walked out the door my hair was a mess lol. Really no didfferent than usual since I can't find the one item to keep my hair moisturized without fluffing up when it hits air. Oh well back to the drawing board.

v3o4z
Your hair is beautiful!