Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Thanks! :smile: It's too big for my hats in the winter, so in the summer I'll be wearing it out more. I've only had my fro since September when I stopped transitioning and cut off the perm so I'm still getting used to it.

I liked my fro when I had it but it was hard to take care of:francis:

when I got my twists it was relief

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Switch to texture softners. Use it twice a year and trim your ends regularly to prevent breakage.

Also use protective styles. You could transition without a big chop easily.

Thanks girl. I mostly do wet braid outs. Co wash at night and then braid with a leave in and oil and loosen braids in the morning. No heat. Haven't used heat in months. If I am not doing a braid out, it's a bun. On rare occasions, I will play with my shortie cut wigs just for fun but I can't take that cap on my head unless I get someone to cornrow me. :tongue: My new growth is always dense and my hair has a lot of texture because I'm using Phyto relaxer in Index 1 which is super mild so I think the transition to full natural could work for me well. My last touch up was in December. I might see if I can do well with it through spring and summer.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:smile:
Nice! I wish I knew how to braid. I'm still learning styles cuz I'm newly natural

Thanks! :smile: It's too big for my hats in the winter, so in the summer I'll be wearing it out more. I've only had my fro since September when I stopped transitioning and cut off the perm so I'm still getting used to it.

You will slay this summer because your fro is ready, girl. I really think it's pretty. Cant wait to see more pics of it this summer

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
You will slay this summer because your fro is ready, girl. I really think it's pretty. Cant wait to see more pics of it this summer
Thx, I'll def update in the summer. I had more pics in this thread with those styles but deleted them :(
Good luck w/ transitioning! it was a long journey for me but I'm glad I went thru it, and love the results now

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
thinking about taking these twist out. have had em for like 2 months. thinking about getting dreads but my shyt isn't locking:sadcam:. plus i keep getting caught in the rain at work and it looks ugly. think ill just take this shyt out and try braids, but my forehead too swole i think:mjcry:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
DSC_0055.jpg
Since you asked again @KOOL-AID