NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The :dwillhuh: is because you dont look 40+. So thats why Im so surprised.

Thank you, babe. Truthfully I still get carded at the movies and I got denied entry to my own 40th birthday party because I forgot my ID. A few friends had to come out and vouch for me. :smugfavre: Its nice but I try not to get caught up in it though because one day I will start to look my age. :mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Thank you, babe. Truthfully I still get carded at the movies and I got denied entry to my own 40th birthday party because I forgot my ID. A few friends had to come out and vouch for me. :smugfavre: Its nice but I try not to get caught up in it though because one day I will start to look my age. :mjcry:
She called me babe:wow: Got me feeling like Richie in Harlem Nights
*picks up phone*Yeah look it I ain't never coming home no more, take it easy :smugbiden:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why is this batti boy bent over a bed and why did he draw a dikk to go into his mouth....

:russ:

Funny kid. Goes to show how "mature" some of you guys are. My editing skills are terrible. I was covering my silver chain and face. But your mind is in the gutter I see... :scust:

So the first thing that pops in your mind is dikk in a mouth? :dahell::heh:

A grown ass man that's probably 4-8 years older than me thinking about "dikks". :what:

What ever makes you happy yute. :heh::camby:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:russ:

Funny kid. Goes to show how "mature" some of you guys are. My editing skills are terrible, was covering my silver chain and face. But your mind is in the gutter I see... :scust:

So the first thing that pops in your mind is dikk in a mouth? :dahell::heh:

A grown ass man that's probably 4-5 years older than me thinking about "dikks". :what:

What ever makes you happy yute. :heh::camby:

breh, look at the subject. You have a bowl fade trying to get props and you took a fukkin pic bent over your bed. I have 1000 pics and I don't see how or why you have one like that and why you thought it was a good idea to post it on a hiphop/sport website that has about 10 women posting. Gwey battiboy

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
rzhYHj6.gif
Soulja Boi stay with the durty ass finger nails:scust:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh, look at the subject. You have a bowl fade trying to get props and you took a fukkin pic bent over your bed. I have 1000 pics and I don't see how or why you have one like that and why you thought it was a good idea to post it on a hiphop/sport website that has about 10 women posting. Gwey battiboy

What? :why:

I edit the picture anyways if it makes u feel better. :what:

And it's not fade cut. What the fukk are u talking?.... Bending down? What? :what:

Bending down? What's makes u think I bend down and took a picture? :what:

How old are you? I'm telling u your mind is in the gutter. A grown man like you thinking/talking about bending down and dikks... :whoa::dahell:

Yute do us a favor and stop typing. You sound retarded. :heh::camby:

I'll neg u in a few minutes you earn it. :salute:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
i meant hair products lol
Youre doing a great job. your locs are gorgeous.
It's difficult as hell to maintain though. It literally takes about 5 hours plus to dry my hair. I have way too much. I blow dry on max heat and it's still wet hours later. My hair is long but i also have so much of it. Most people with locks usually have way less hair than me. My brother also has locks and his is much more manageable. I hate washing my hair, it's a real process. Being a dude and having to wrap your head like you're in a spa is just :scust: