"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

:wow:

Just went from my top 10 to my top 5 athletes ever this year.

Ali
Jordan
Bo
Deion
Beast

I hope he scores the winning TD in overtime, runs to the 50, punches Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews dead in the face, grabs his nuts, pushes a old cac out of their wheelchair and ghost rides that bytch around the stadium while urinating on the American Flag

:blessed:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
:wow:

Just went from my top 10 to my top 5 athletes ever this year.

Ali
Jordan
Bo
Deion
Beast

I hope he scores the winning TD in overtime, runs to the 50, punches Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews dead in the face, grabs his nuts, pushes a old cac out of their wheelchair and ghost rides that bytch around the stadium while urinating on the American Flag

:blessed:
:damn::whoa:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie Madoff said:
"REAL" Africans are more racist towards blacks in this country then white people :skip:

FANZhz6.png

3xpGtd2.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Lynch gets the MVP for the game...oh man
:banderas:

I can see it now. Lynch rambling off Bay lingo, Richard Sherman offering to "translate for all you Caucasians out there" with that million dollar smile, Roger Goodell with the :merchant:look. Then Stuart Scott, who did not die (as Shakespeare would say) jumps on stage and shmoney dances till NBC cuts the broadcast
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol he needs to do the Nazi salute or whatever the fukk it is called, and cause people to lose their minds tomorrow. :russ: