"Shout Out To My Real Africans Out There"-Marshawn Lynch

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
they're mad because they can't attack him as easily as they do other athletes who don't care about their own communities. Lynch gives back to his city. Helps kids pay for school supplies, scholarships for college, etc. While I don't believe the media wants to antagonize him - they just want to ask questions about the game - I agree that they clearly have no interest in him as a person. If they did they'd go to his charity events and give that stuff some publicity. You know, the type of shyt a real journalist would do.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
FANZhz6.png
This is why I shouldn't read the coli in class:dead::dead::dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know that white media gonna twist his words, they gonna try to said, what he really meant to say, "Shout out to my real n!ggas over there" and play with the race card but they couldn't say it because it's going to prove to Marshawn Lynch's point of him why he refeused to speak to the media.......Marshawns knew what he's doing......White folks be like :mjcry: "He got us".

Daps
Brehs,

Just had a thought. You know how there's the debate about whether black folks should say nikka or not.

Well, why not just use African instead? Low key, Marshawn (and Oakland, apparently) just did that...and it made sense. And it's mad positive too. :ohhh:

Goes to show you, you can get inspiration from the most random places. :manny:

If the idea is wack, my bad:sadcam:

Not wack at all, but its too many syllables to really catch on. :manny:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
:what: I NEVER SAID THAT WAS OAKLAND...
I JUST GRABBED A RANDOM VID.

I SAID
OAKLAND BLACKS WERE DEFENDING THESE CHICKS "RIGHT" TO CALL BLACKS nikkaS.
:devil:
:evil:

Not really. The only ppeople cosigning that shyt were whites, her peoples and folks that were eating off of her hence why she flopped horribly.

Africans were not fukking with her.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
Not wack at all, but its too many syllables to really catch on. :manny:

I think the only thing that would stand in the way is the c00ns who gon come thru takin shyt literally talm bout sum "i aint african im american i've never even been to africa foh!.."
i can hear'm already :wow: