Shout out to Microsoft for helping me save my money this fall

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS4 is more powerful, easier to develop for, has better support and launch titles, and is CHEAPER. Unless you are a fukking retard, it would be stupid to buy an Xbox One. Can't wait to pick up my PS4.

:stylin:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Rico

With all due respect, you have to be on some :troll:shyt breh...

You were right up there when the Avengers(@Rekkapryde and his goons) were battling the Justice League(@PS4 and his squad) all across the planet decimating whole cities int he hopes of winning the un-winnable console wars and now..

Because the resolution isn't as high as you previously thought...you're going to skip on Launch?

Honestly, Killzone looked like it shytted on TitanFall graphically but doesn't even look close in terms of enjoy-ability. And I thought it was pretty much understood that pseudo-gamers are the ones who place graphics above gameplay yet... 900P is the straw tht breaks the camel's back?

This is like a Boardwalk Empire Episode... nikkas are getting paid off to change opinions or something... :ohhh:
The reality of not having "The Best" is starting to hit some people hard. @Rico saw that 900p and saw RED, dude must have been grasping for air trying to sum up what he felt inside when he realized the possible $500+ Tax investment he was about to make was only going to return pennies on the dollar in terms of video game enjoyment. Sprinkled exclusives of Halo/Gears/Forza every other year is just not going to cut it, but I give him credit for seeing the light. The XBOX One is just not a video game console to stan that hard for given Microsoft's History.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The reality of not having "The Best" is starting to hit some people hard. @Rico saw that 900p and saw RED, dude must have been grasping for air trying to sum up what he felt inside when he realized the possible $500+ Tax investment he was about to make was only going to return pennies on the dollar in terms of video game enjoyment. Sprinkled exclusives of Halo/Gears/Forza every other year is just not going to cut it, but I give him credit for seeing the light. The XBOX One is just not a video game console to stan that hard for given Microsoft's History.
:ehh:Okay, well stated. However...

Yall always have angles breh... Something tells me dude is sitting on an article that paints the Xbox One in a crazy light like "Xbox One confirmed to come w/ Roxy Reynolds p*ssy" and he's going to be all

":gladbron: I turned my back on MSFT, but they are about to crush the building" thread title

I'm skeptical now mane...:wtb:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
story and gameplay are important, and it really depends on what type of games you like

DC Universe online
Killzone
Kingdom Hearts
to name a few, and most of them are free
breh you didnt like The Last Of Us?
DC Uni I actually liked somewhat, but its a losers game if you know what I mean. You gotta dedicate too much of your life to reap the benefits of that game. You don't have time for other games and a life and DC Universe na mean,. Because of this, most gamers (especially PS3 gamers) didn't and still don't fukk with it

Killzone is horrible. Great looking game that gets boring days after you buy it. KZ2 was decent after they finally fixed the controls, but the balance was putrid. So anyone who played it alot would always dominate newer players to the point it alienated them. They never fixed that or figured it out. They just made it play more like a COD game which TRUE killzone fans hated. KZ4 doesn't look like its gonna break any ground imo.

Kingdom Hearts is multiplat

Its funny how you said "to name a few" while naming a multiplat game. Just goes to show you how little they brought this gen
As for Last of Us, have you played Uncharted 3? No, I haven't played Last of Us, I know its a decent game
I also know its overrated just like every Naughtydawg game. Uncharted 3, got either 10's or the two reviewers who said it wasn't perfect got hate mail from the fanboys. But the truth is UC3 was not all that great. Most gamers didn't even buy it :wtf: So I have to experience Last of Us myself. Just cuz its cool doesn't mean its GREAT. Unless its a PS3 game then thats all they care about. Sad really

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony is kinda a budget system. Its cheaper. All for used games and f2p games... and the online was free. Oh and free games with psn.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
DC Uni I actually liked somewhat, but its a losers game if you know what I mean. You gotta dedicate too much of your life to reap the benefits of that game. You don't have time for other games and a life and DC Universe na mean,. Because of this, most gamers (especially PS3 gamers) didn't and still don't fukk with it

Killzone is horrible. Great looking game that gets boring days after you buy it. KZ2 was decent after they finally fixed the controls, but the balance was putrid. So anyone who played it alot would always dominate newer players to the point it alienated them. They never fixed that or figured it out. They just made it play more like a COD game which TRUE killzone fans hated. KZ4 doesn't look like its gonna break any ground imo.

Kingdom Hearts is multiplat

Its funny how you said "to name a few" while naming a multiplat game. Just goes to show you how little they brought this gen
As for Last of Us, have you played Uncharted 3? No, I haven't played Last of Us, I know its a decent game
I also know its overrated just like every Naughtydawg game. Uncharted 3, got either 10's or the two reviewers who said it wasn't perfect got hate mail from the fanboys. But the truth is UC3 was not all that great. Most gamers didn't even buy it :wtf: So I have to experience Last of Us myself. Just cuz its cool doesn't mean its GREAT. Unless its a PS3 game then thats all they care about. Sad really

I was just naming the ones i'd actually play ooopppps