Shout out to Microsoft for helping me save my money this fall

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly... The kinect is going to be dope. The TV features have huge potential. But let's be real... they don't want me to buy the Xbox One. And especially not at Launch. I honestly don't have any reason to do so. Its frustrating. I might be the only gamer interested in 3d gaming but if Ryse is only doing 900p then I can't work with that. We shall see what Titan Fall looks like on the actual xbox one.
So because ryse isn't 1080 natively, u can't fukk with it? Your opinion as a gamer is null and void breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol pretty shallow breh....me and you both been playing every cod damn near online....that was 480p...u can't do twice the resolution and better graphics breh?

Graphics got ya overdoin it.

Only reason I'm even copping consoles at all is because of exclusives, playing online with actual people I know, and earlier releases of certain games

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Y'all nikkas putting too much into this shyt :rudy:

All this 3D gaming, 900p, 1080p...just buy whatever system you like and be happy :bryan:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you gotta kinda put something into it. Microsoft set a standard and they can't deliver. I can't get one until they do.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol pretty shallow breh....me and you both been playing every cod damn near online....that was 480p...u can't do twice the resolution and better graphics breh?

Graphics got ya overdoin it.

Only reason I'm even copping consoles at all is because of exclusives, playing online with actual people I know, and earlier releases of certain games

Get out of here... if it weren't for graphics nobody would get a ps4. The Ram they use is for graphic cards.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Get a PS4, those exclusive games :banderas:
Oh yeah, name them :popcorn:

And @Rico ain't going anywhere. Besides Xbox games looking better, gameplay is pretty important too last time I checked
Which system is gonna have Dedicated servers for all games?
I'm not worried about 1080p because 720p looks identical :manny:
Like, lets not turn into tech geeks and get back to being gamers. Right now, the better games are on xbox point blank period. And they are promised to run better on XBL than anywhere else

So unless the PS4 can make itself appear like its a next next gen system, its gonna fail in my eyes.
Outside of uncharted, nothing on PS3 was a must have for me. NOTHING, and I played them all
PS2 had classics, PS3? fukk no it did not :uFURIOUS: 3cepts?

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

And @Rico ain't going anywhere. Besides Xbox games looking better, gameplay is pretty important too last time I checked
Like, lets not turn into tech geeks and get back to being gamers. Right now, the better games are on xbox point blank period. And they are promised to run better on XBL than anywhere else

So unless the PS4 can make itself appear like its a next next gen system, its gonna fail in my eyes.
Outside of uncharted, nothing on PS3 was a must have for me. NOTHING, and I played them all
:uFURIOUS: =
LJArVpN.png

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That might be true... but I will be certain before I purchase. I can't even get one at launch.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK

story and gameplay are important, and it really depends on what type of games you like

DC Universe online
Killzone
Kingdom Hearts
to name a few, and most of them are free
breh you didnt like The Last Of Us?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
story and gameplay are important, and it really depends on what type of games you like

DC Universe online
Killzone
Kingdom Hearts
to name a few, and most of them are free
breh you didnt like The Last Of Us?

I liked Last of US but it wasn't all that fun. It was entertaining. I think next gen it will be though. Those graphics with the ability to put together a real game to the movie.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I liked Last of US but it wasn't all that fun. It was entertaining. I think next gen it will be though. Those graphics with the ability to put together a real game to the movie.

I only got to play a bit because i don't own an PS3 :wow: but what i played :takedat:
Yeah video games are going to take over movies soon

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Rico

With all due respect, you have to be on some :troll:shyt breh...

You were right up there when the Avengers(@Rekkapryde and his goons) were battling the Justice League(@PS4 and his squad) all across the planet decimating whole cities in the hopes of winning the un-winnable console wars and now..

Because the resolution isn't as high as you previously thought...you're going to skip on Launch?

Honestly, Killzone looked like it shytted on TitanFall graphically but doesn't even look close in terms of enjoy-ability. And I thought it was pretty much understood that pseudo-gamers are the ones who place graphics above gameplay yet... 900P is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

This is like a Boardwalk Empire Episode... nikkas are getting paid off to change opinions or something... :ohhh:

Last edited: