Shout out to Microsoft for helping me save my money this fall

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly... The kinect is going to be dope. The TV features have huge potential. But let's be real... they don't want me to buy the Xbox One. And especially not at Launch. I honestly don't have any reason to do so. Its frustrating. I might be the only gamer interested in 3d gaming but if Ryse is only doing 900p then I can't work with that. We shall see what Titan Fall looks like on the actual xbox one.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not gonna get the waitstation... I think I'm going with books this fall. Actually they both are the Waitstation... sad!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Honestly... The kinect is going to be dope. The TV features have huge potential. But let's be real... they don't want me to buy the Xbox One. And especially not at Launch. I honestly don't have any reason to do so. Its frustrating. I might be the only gamer interested in 3d gaming but if Ryse is only doing 900p then I can't work with that. We shall see what Titan Fall looks like on the actual xbox one.
Theres a simple solution to this...

ps4-hrdware-large18.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You might as well skip this gen then because all PS4 games wont run in 1080p either. A lot of developers are going to choose sup 1080p so they can push better graphics. Its why a lot of games wont be 60fps either.

If resolution and frame rate are that big of a deal to you then you need to get a PC.