Should You Send a Lady a dikk Pic? A Guide for Men

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Shieet, I'd walk around in the nude if it was socially acceptable and couldn't be arrested, so sending dikk pics ain't shyt to me

If she ain't sendin' titty shots tho, our correspondence would end on the spot :wtb:

Daps
you can send a dikk pic. just include ONLY the dikk and show no other parts of your body (especially your face). you can deny a dikk pic all day if you use those rules...:troll:

See that's where I take it to another level. I screenshot the message box with the guy's name AND his number with the photo message in it. What is he going to do? Deny his name and number? :troll:

:manny:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
See that's where I take it to another level. I screenshot the message box with the guy's name AND his number with the photo message in it. What is he going to do? Deny his name and number? :troll:

:manny:

Ab7xw.gif

these the kinda hoes that want dikk pics from y'all :scusthov:

Daps
these the kinda hoes that want dikk pics from y'all :scusthov:

a few weeks ago you wanted my whole heart and now I'm a hoe? :sadbron:

Sometimes you gotta have an upper hand with some of these males you come into contact to, you gotta be as ruthless as they are for the p*ssy. To be fair, I never ask..they just send :manny:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Sending a dikk pic isn't going to get you the girl. If she's not attracted to you then it's not going to work.
I just saw a dude on twitter get exposed for sending a dikk pic.

BN83vH6CYAAfBm4.jpg:large

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
a few weeks ago you wanted my whole heart and now I'm a hoe? :sadbron:

Sometimes you gotta have an upper hand with some of these males you come into contact to, you gotta be as ruthless as they are for the p*ssy. To be fair, I never ask..they just send :manny:

Lemme get dem digits so I can show you sum :shaq: Real talk you gotta be selective and cautious before you send it. You gotta butter her up. You can't just send a **** pic cold turkey. That's dangerous:sitdown: