Bushed
Daps
alg-cube-jpg.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
define lady.

Also, I just assumed only teenagers did shyt like this? ? I guess not, but y send a pic and go through all that instead of just texting to set up a time to fukk?

:ohhh: unless you're probably not really gonna get the p*ssy in the first place, and ur trying to get her to send u a pic to show off to ur friends....

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I send dikk pics all the time to my female friends because I'm not ashamed at all.
It's also a good way to get them horny so they're ready to fukk when I see them next time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did that one time with my ex and it wasn't really something I'd say that led to sex. It was just something I did in the spur of the moment. I did like when she sent me tit pics though :ahh: Those t*ts.... :ahh: :lupe: I need some t*ts to suck on....

*opens up phone*

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Y'all fools lackin

We on that FaceTime wave now, no weird camera angles and photoshoppin so these women know its real :win: Always works, you get to see her reaction instead of gettin that lie back "wow omg your SO big :beli:" and she ain't got no reason to not show that puss and stick a finger in