Should you be friends with a ex?

Daps
thats immature tho. i could sit down and talk with any of my exes. because im not butthurt about it and i know i was the best they ever had.
:wow:

its not that its me being butthurt but whats the point in talking to someone you're no longer with? personally, i know i would still have feels during the friendship so there's no point in me putting myself through that mental anguish

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
its not that its me being butthurt but whats the point in talking to someone you're no longer with? personally, i know i would still have feels during the friendship so there's no point in me putting myself through that mental anguish

that's my point. you still have feelings and go about it the immature way. i get it tho, whatever works to keep you sane. :manny:

no one is saying you gotta be friends but to pretend someone doesn't exist when you see them is silly to me. you can't give someone that kind of power over your emotions.​

Daps
that's my point. you still have feelings and go about it the immature way. i get it tho, whatever works to keep you sane. :manny:

no one is saying you gotta be friends but to pretend someone doesn't exist when you see them is silly to me. you can't give someone that kind of power over your emotions.​

....I treat everyone like that though. LOL. I don't care for him and he has no power. It was a mutual breakup :wtf:
I don't understand what you're getting at. The same thing I'd do to him, I'd do to an old co-worker or even my neighbour I've know my whole life. Nothing immature about that lol.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
1347913776082.gif

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Friendly with complete transparency in your current relationship, but not friends.

And I only will entertain being friendly with them once it is clear we both have moved on. Until then, it's hi and bye.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
....I treat everyone like that though. LOL. I don't care for him and he has no power. It was a mutual breakup :wtf:
I don't understand what you're getting at. The same thing I'd do to him, I'd do to an old co-worker or even my neighbour I've know my whole life. Nothing immature about that lol.

Life is too short to waste energy and valuable time on those who are not in your life any longer - like @montpelier stated - it doesnt mean she (or I - I think this way too) wishes them death or ill will, just there's no point to having them as your friend.

Girl, that's the best coping mechanism ever.