Should you be friends with a ex?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Only idiots who will still smash are friends with their ex.

Stop being sim-card nikkas, always holding on to the past

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm beating the odds on this one. The key is to have no sexual attraction.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Men and women can never be friends unless its a gay man and a lesbian in the friendship. Men and women were built to be together, so there will always be some sort of attraction.

Additionally, as evidenced by posts here on the coli - men always have to stick their dikk in something, so that urge will always come up and the woman (the ex) will think he loves her again, when in fact he doesn't - he just has to stick his dikk in something and perhaps the blender or nearest pile of dirt was unavailable...:yeshrug:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Depends on what happen. If y'all were friends before the relationship then there might be a higher chance of being friends after. I'm friends with one ex. Others I don't care for. No drama. We are just in different places so its all good. Didn't end badly

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Men and women can never be friends unless its a gay man and a lesbian in the friendship. Men and women were built to be together, so there will always be some sort of attraction.

Additionally, as evidenced by posts here on the coli - men always have to stick their dikk in something, so that urge will always come up and the woman (the ex) will think he loves her again, when in fact he doesn't - he just has to stick his dikk in something and perhaps the blender or nearest pile of dirt was unavailable...:yeshrug:

:leon: :myman: