Should we have a confirmed black section?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Cause honestly...Im sick of these fukking crackers moonlighting as black on this site. Can we have anything to ourselves?

Please just go fukk yourselves along with Trump's racist bytch ass. I swear to god I would punch some of you racist clowns the fukk out IRL.
:pacspit:

Honestly, the owners of this site would just let their white supremacist friends into the "confirmed" section. We're better off just building a new Coli with confirmation as the big feature.

:yeshrug:

Also, in this day and age, how do you confirm if someone is black online?

Everything is so easy to manipulate.

Either way, you've got my vote.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Y'all talk about being tired of it, but will sit here and have a full fledged flame war with them instead of just ignoring them. Some of the biggest trolls are racist white posters and yall always reply to them.

:manny: seems yall like the attention.
They shouldn't even be here in the first place 99% of the internet is literally catered to them why the fukk around here when we are just trying to talk about black people issues and stuff?

:francis:

I tried trolling on breitbart.com and my ass got banned within 5 Seconds

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I’d support this even though I’m not a black member, non blacks really shouldn’t be involved in discussions pertaining to black issues, or view the topics under discussion.
It's one thing to just let black folks talk and listen it's another thing entirely to get into the conversation when the people involved in this conversation know the issues being discussed do not involve them

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They shouldn't even be here in the first place 99% of the internet is literally catered to them why the fukk around here when we are just trying to talk about black people issues and stuff?

:francis:

I tried trolling on breitbart.com and my ass got banned within 5 Seconds

Because this site isn't the black version of breitbart....there's just a good number of members on this site specifically in tlr that want it to for us only.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I actually posted my picture in my profile pic because I was sick of people trying to call me white for liking techno and skateboarding.

But then again I noticed that some people on this site don't even want to do that cuz they're scared their posts are going to go back to their employers
There's ways to prove blackness on here without showing face.