Should we have a confirmed black section?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:pachaha: we can but a lot of you nikkas gonna be mad that calling someone a cac doesnt turn them into one
I actually posted my picture in my profile pic because I was sick of people trying to call me white for liking techno and skateboarding.

But then again I noticed that some people on this site don't even want to do that cuz they're scared their posts are going to go back to their employers

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I actually posted my picture in my profile pic because I was sick of people trying to call me white for liking techno and skateboarding.

But then again I noticed that some people on this site don't even want to do that cuz they're scared their posts are going to go back to their employers
Yeah it's funny how many people in here think black people are a monolith.

Also like you said there will still be lurkers and users chomping at the bit for an IRL exposure.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Reddit does that with its black subreddit. They call it the black people twitter country club :mjlol:

To get in you have to either give photographic proof of your blackness and be verified by a mod, or basically write them an essay on why you should be allowed in.
Yeah, but they still let in black "allies"... like how does one verify that?

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Theoretically, the Root was supposed to be that spot, but it's crickets over there. Some damn good content in there, but it needs support.
I'm going to try posting in there more.
A lot of informative articles but I'm not going to lie a lot of it is kind of depressing too.

Daps
Cause honestly...Im sick of these fukking crackers moonlighting as black on this site. Can we have anything to ourselves?

Please just go fukk yourselves along with Trump's racist bytch ass. I swear to god I would punch some of you racist clowns the fukk out IRL.
:pacspit:

tenor.gif
We should. This would be tha best thang to happen to this site

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Reddit does that with its black subreddit. They call it the black people twitter country club :mjlol:

To get in you have to either give photographic proof of your blackness and be verified by a mod, or basically write them an essay on why you should be allowed in.
When reddit has a better system then us