Should we, black America, ask Kamala what’s her plan for blk America?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
We should ask how her policies would benefit the poorest of Americans. If her policies would help poor Americans, that'd be a net benefit to the Black community. And given her opponent is Trump, those policies to help poor Americans are okay for now.

Daps
why do black people require an agenda that is specifically tailored to us? are we not americans? are we excluded from consideration when kamala unveils a blueprint for america?

i am sick of us constantly segregating ourselves from everyone else. it makes us look politically infantile.

:unimpressed:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
why do black people require an agenda that is specifically tailored to us? are we not americans? are we excluded from consideration when kamala unveils a blueprint for america?

i am sick of us constantly segregating ourselves from everyone else. it makes us look politically infantile.

You sound stupid as fukk. Everyone been working to segregate themselves from black people for decades, but when black people want to segregate from others, you clowns wanna talk that “why you being divisive” bullshyt :scust:

Daps
You sound stupid as fukk. Everyone been working segregating themselves from black people for decades, but when black people want to segregate from others, you clowns wanna talk that “why you being divisive” bullshyt :scust:
what evidence do you have of this? i’m tired of the constant whining about a “black” agenda and tangibles. just useless, uninterrupted defeatism from a politically infantile class of beggars.

we are americans. kamala’s agenda is tailored to the american people.

we need to stop acting like children. it’s embarrassing. i’m fukking tired of it.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Yes

they can afford to send billions to foreign countries
which means they can draft policies that allocate billions to black american communities which would reduce a lot of suffering.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
what evidence do you have of this? i’m tired of the constant whining about a “black” agenda and tangibles. just useless, uninterrupted defeatism from a politically infantile class of beggars.

we are americans. kamala’s agenda is tailored to the american people.

we need to stop acting like children. it’s embarrassing. i’m fukking tired of it.

So are you saying you’re against affirmative action, DEI HBCU funding, etc ?