Should the black community adopt arranged marriages (patriarchy)?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Let’s be honest the reason so many cultures had arranged marriages was not for the benefit of a man. Because those cultures understood women don’t know how to pick good men. They don’t know how to scout or draft a good talent. This is also the reason why it’s a cultural norm for the father to give his approval before a woman gets with any man. And in years past when A father didn’t approve that man and woman couldn’t be together. There was reasons why the father didn’t approve. He wasn’t just an a$$hole. Everybody understood women do not know how to pick what’s best for themselves. But in this feminist society we lost that lesson

If you ask a modern woman what purpose father's provide they probably won't be able to give you an answer because their fathers weren't around to do it for them, but if you ask a Asian Nigerian or Chinese person why father's are there, they'll tell you that they are a filter, they vet the men in their daughters lives.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Breh these modern women ain’t going for that. You can’t even give them basic advice without them calling you controlling or emotionally abusive. If you want that you’re going to have to head back to the continent and drink straight from the tap.
fukk what they going for. Your job as a man is to set the tone. Stop letting these women run shyt into the ground, they gonna blame you anyway. Be the benevolent dictator that's needed.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
fukk what they going for. Your job as a man is to set the tone. Stop letting these women run shyt into the ground, they gonna blame you anyway. Be the benevolent dictator that's needed.
I don’t have that issue. I didn’t marry a man hating feminist. Her father was present in her life and set the tone. I’m just basing my opinion off some of the things I’ve seen with family and discussions I’ve had with other women. Honestly I feel bad for y’all.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It would be one less thing to worry about.

All this time wasted on picking the right one can be channeled into something more productive.

I personally think it fosters stronger bonds since both families have a vested interest on keeping the marriage together. You wouldn’t be so quick to get divorced.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Let’s be honest the reason so many cultures had arranged marriages was not for the benefit of a man. Because those cultures understood women don’t know how to pick good men. They don’t know how to scout or draft a good talent. This is also the reason why it’s a cultural norm for the father to give his approval before a woman gets with any man. And in years past when A father didn’t approve that man and woman couldn’t be together. There was reasons why the father didn’t approve. He wasn’t just an a$$hole. Everybody understood women do not know how to pick what’s best for themselves. But in this feminist society we lost that lesson

If you ask a modern woman what purpose father's provide they probably won't be able to give you an answer because their fathers weren't around to do it for them, but if you ask a Asian Nigerian or Chinese person why father's are there, they'll tell you that they are a filter, they vet the men in their daughters lives.
Absolutely. Or rather we need to get back to the ways of The Most High and demanding virginity, which will eliminate the ambiguous “bodycount” phenomena (“U not a virgi?” NEEEEEEEEXXTTT!!!!). Our women have proven in the last 80yrs that Matriarchy is destructive and wicked. Check these vids out of our sisters
(Even back then look at it)

(Breh called it, with brehs just leaving/checking out).

Last edited: