Should Samoa Joe be the big time player for AEW in his aging years?

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Age shouldn't matter unless you can visibly tell that someone is falling off. I legit thought Joe was in his 30s until I Googled it.

Even though it doesn't make sense because I was watching him on TNA as a teenager so he has to be older than me. Im 35 so realistically Joe could be 38 if he started at 18 or some shyt.

But yeah as long as he's not decrepit it shouldn't matter

Undertaker had his best run in his 40s. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
As long as he's healthy, he should have a run as champion. I really wish WWE pulled the trigger on him during the feud with Brock Lesnar a few years ago. He was red hot then, and to be honest, he's pretty hot right now in AEW too. He's still putting on great matches and great promos.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He should run ROH. Swerve got next on the main show. Dude is on fire right now
Joe deserves a run with the belt for all his contributions to the business, and drop it to Swerve at a major PPV event

Swerve on his way to a face turn the fans won't be denied much longer before he's forced to.

A Joe and Swerve program for the world title :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how long you can realistically keep the title on him as far as tickets/ratings go, but AEW isn't exactly killing it there anywa, so give the man his long-deserved time on the throne in a TV promotion.

Joe vs MJF
Joe vs Cole (to avenge MJF)
Joe vs Danielson
Joe vs Mox
Joe vs Wardlow
Joe vs Hobbs
Joe vs Swerve
Joe vs Omega
Joe vs Hangman

I feel like you could pick at least 4 of those with viable builds for a company that doesn’t do monthly PPV and all could be intriguing :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
MJF needs to drop the AEW World title to..

ricky-starks.gif

fukk outta here.
Ol simpson character on roids face ass boi.

fukk no.

Art Barr