Should P. Buttigeg disclose his work at McKinsey? Edit#2: Releases companies names

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I mean to be fair he was only there three years and probably didn't contribute anything beyond boosting "sexual identity" diversity statistics

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No. He worked for McKinsey in a post grad role so I assume he was an associate - consultants and bankers have some of the most rigid job descriptions and promotion paths...you can easily do a quick google search to understand the scope of work associates do.
Purity test these Dems love to play.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
neo lib shill

That directed at me or him?

I agree in your assessment of Mayor Buttigieg. I dont believe that finding out more about his three years taking notes, formatting PowerPoints and doing basic Excel work is going to be the nail in the coffin.

I was unaware of this bizarre Military Contractor connection although it could well be an extortion play unrelated to his McKinsey days it gives some credence to what @Domingo Halliburton was saying

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ehhh, my mentor worked at McKinsey and often times they’re brought in to make a decision the C-Suite already had on their mind but needed justification to act on.

Example, CEO John Smith at F500 company X wants to offshore his US based call center. He’ll call McKinsey in to ask what are some ways the company can go about reducing costs within its call centers. From the get go the CEO has framed the the case and intended business solution.

Long story short, people overplay how much McKinsey’s influence is on things like layoffs, outsourcing etc. Often times those decisions are already made but McKinsey will provide the analysis and pretty ppt slides to justify the action.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

giphy.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@FAH1223 shyt is I had a feeling it was BCBS that he had worked for. Michigan. Not for profit insurer. BCBS is the biggest in the state. Everyone should've assumed it was BCBS and gone from there. Even if you were wrong about BCBS, a basic understanding of the Michigan market puts him in a political mess.

Let us continue to watch the train wreck and the reversals. :feedme:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@FAH1223 shyt is I had a feeling it was BCBS that he had worked for. Michigan. Not for profit insurer. BCBS is the biggest in the state. Everyone should've assumed it was BCBS and gone from there. Even if you were wrong about BCBS, a basic understanding of the Michigan market puts him in a political mess.

Let us continue to watch the train wreck and the reversals. :feedme:

They're going to need to make another Omen film