Should P. Buttigeg disclose his work at McKinsey? Edit#2: Releases companies names

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a waste of energy. Nothing about Pete's work is going to change what anyone says. nikkas just feigning outrage over everything now.

If I can't be outraged by from what I can tell to be his only private sector professional experience working for a company marred by scandal and its potentially illegal acts than can I be outraged about his treatment of blacks as an administrator of a small city in Indiana that I've never heard of? It's in Indiana? Right? I'm just asking questions and trying to gauge if my anger can be scaled.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If I can't be outraged by from what I can tell to be his only private sector professional experience working for a company marred by scandal and its potentially illegal acts than can I be outraged about his treatment of blacks as an administrator of a small city in Indiana that I've never heard of? It's in Indiana? Right? I'm just asking questions and trying to gauge if my anger can be scaled.
I imagine his performance in public office should be enough.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The mystique is going to kill all that good will he's built up in IA when his opponents start creatively painting the picture about his work that he won't talk about.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The mystique is going to kill all that good will he's built up in IA when his opponents start creatively painting the picture about his work that he won't talk about.
He'll just pivot back to being a patriot who worked for this country at home and abroad.

He'll continue to say he'll speak freely about if he's allowed to, but won't actively break any laws.

The only people who will have an issue are the people who were going to have an issue in the first place.

All this talk about Pete does humor me od the wack a mole nature of online politics.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He'll just pivot back to being a patriot who worked for this country at home and abroad.

He'll continue to say he'll speak freely about if he's allowed to, but won't actively break any laws.

The only people who will have an issue are the people who were going to have an issue in the first place.

All this talk about Pete does humor me od the wack a mole nature of online politics.
I don't think he'd be relevant at this point in the game if it wasn't obvious that he is the moderate's preferred pick because they don't rock with Biden, Sanders or Warren.

This all seems to be a funded media operation to make him less favorable with moderates. Klobuchar is the only one who really benefits from him falling out of moderates good graces.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lyin and talking in circles Pete. smdh
My only question is what type of people would actually vote for this guy??!?!
:mindblown:

It baffles me. His whole campaign is about stuff we cannot do. There is no vision. No inspiration whatsoever to bring people out to vote. Him (or Biden) against Trump would be an absolute political disaster. At that point true progressives would be better off just creating a 3rd party.