Should Nintendo be thrown in jail?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I know that pokemon will beat it in sales but you said it will probably win goty which i doubt. Pokemon hasnt won a game of the year since like Pokemon yellow.

And nintendo would be smart not releasing BOTW 2 to compete againts Last of Us 2 in game of the year awards.
:russ: it'll wash Last of Us lol nintendo doesnt move their dates on their AAA games like other game company's do when a COD GTA or red dead drops...lol @ u thinking nintendo gives a fukk about the last of us whatever date they set thats when its dropping...sony would be wise not to drop last of us 2 around when BOTW2 drops ...yall nikkas is crazy :laff:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I know that pokemon will beat it in sales but you said it will probably win goty which i doubt. Pokemon hasnt won a game of the year since like Pokemon yellow.

And nintendo would be smart not releasing BOTW 2 to compete againts Last of Us 2 in game of the year awards.

I'd like to see that match-up tbh...Two of the most praised exclusives going head up? :ohhh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I'd like to see that match-up tbh...Two of the most praised exclusives going head up? :ohhh:
I think it would go half and half , neither game would completely dominate the other in game awards. I do wonder which one would have a higher metacritic score, BOTW is already catching some flak because you supposedly going back to the same map.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's insane is that they didn't even exhaust all of their IPs. shyt like Metroid, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Earthbound, Kid Icarus (they should seriously make Platinum do a Kid Icarus game with gameplay similar to Nier Automata), a new Mario Kart, etc. Nintendo is a powerhouse.