Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
tenor.gif
Sees oh u actually use twitch? :mjlol:
Bet u got a Japanese Harajuku body pillow too

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and if you have the parental controls app you can see a more detailed breakdown from your phone.
Can you take a pic of it from your switch and then screenshot your app please? Upload it to ibb.co much faster than tinypic

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol...I was like wtf kind of question is this?? :mindblown:

good setup tho lol :myman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gens games are too damn long. Even the rated M ones. shyt I want to experience life too not just game.

ya this is a gripe of mine...that’s why I have so many games on backlog...you really have to prepare yourself mentally to commit to 20-100+ hours to play some of these games and they can be so intense/realistic that it also takes away a little bit of the fun factor...more often than not I’ll play a game for a few hours then just end up forgetting about it...spider-man (PS4) and RDR 2 (X1) were the first games I had completed in years

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
ya this is a gripe of mine...that’s why I have so many games on backlog...you really have to prepare yourself mentally to commit to 20-100+ hours to play some of these games and they can be so intense/realistic that it also takes away a little bit of the fun factor...more often than not I’ll play a game for a few hours then just end up forgetting about it...spider-man (PS4) and RDR 2 (X1) were the first games I had completed in years
Besides Indies and smaller games like telltale type shyt. I think the last games I beat were Evil Within and Bloodbourne. Idk if I can finish Mafia 3. Love everything but it's repetitiveness it's feeling like a chore. I try to play it in small bursts. I just want fun shyt. Idc bout first person shooters (last I beat was Wolfenstein) and I think I'll be done with open sandbox games after this until GTA 6 drops.