Should Mahershala Ali play Kang instead of Blade?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, why take someone else's sloppy seconds. I don't expect an actor with options to take that role.

Plus Antman 3 had mediocre success so it's not clear that people even like Kang as a character. Time for Doom; which is what people wanted after Thanos anyway.
Weak booking had him looking weak in Ant-Man 3. Nobody can take Kang as a monster heel seriously if he is jobbing out to ants

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Good. MCU has been putting out meh movies for years and now the public realizing it. Boyega is a talented actor and he got burned by Disney once before with the Star Wars movies

Brother Boyega was so good in They Cloned Tyrone.

It's a shame Tyler and Oprah and some other luminaries can't build a viable Black Hollywood.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They should leave Kang. he was already defeated twice. move on some other villain

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This is my opinion, but I feel like Jonathan Majors made people excited for Kang, and not the actual character. I watched Ant-Man in the theaters and at home, and fell asleep both times. I also think people are so fatigued from comic book movies that they won't care if they just bush him and do the Dr. Doom pivot. Like a lot of us have said, the F4 makes more sense for them to focus on then the X-Men because of the cosmic aspect.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Then what's the point? it's over the character is done and from what they have presented nothing of note has been lost, bring on Doom

Bringing in Doom now is just a shoe horn and severely minimizes his character on some, “IT WAS ME AUSTIN” shyt.

753a9i8b4w4c1.gif

Doom should be worked up to his final form, politician to villain to god emperor.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bringing in Doom now is just a shoe horn and severely minimizes his character on some, “IT WAS ME AUSTIN” shyt.

753a9i8b4w4c1.gif

Doom should be worked up to his final form, politician to villain to god emperor.

Doom had his chance in how many F4 franchises? Doom aint putting asses in the seats either despite popular belief:mjlol:

This is my opinion, but I feel like Jonathan Majors made people excited for Kang, and not the actual character. I watched Ant-Man in the theaters and at home, and fell asleep both times. I also think people are so fatigued from comic book movies that they won't care if they just bush him and do the Dr. Doom pivot. Like a lot of us have said, the F4 makes more sense for them to focus on then the X-Men because of the cosmic aspect.

Antman killed any momentum Kang mightve had,then Jonathan Majors killed the momentum his career had. Excuse me,that white bytch who lied on him did,excuse my language. But he chose that junkie over a Corretta,so its his fault. There is no fatigue and this will be seen when the new Superman crushes box office records. We are just done with these chacters and this universe imo. They had a beginning,middle and end. What we are seeing now is essentially reboot fatigue. But not of an all new reboot,but those reboots where they bring back Boy Meets World or The Game:mjlol:

We had enough closure,we were done. Now your just staying past your welcome at this point. Hurry up and give us Xmen and new versions of everybody else.