Should Mahershala Ali play Kang instead of Blade?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That’s dumb
Especially in Loki where they showed variants of one character can look different
We saw an alligator Loki but every KANG gotta be Jonathan? Makes no sense.

That's what I mean when I say Kang was built around Majors.

They saw he's an elite actor and decided every adult/older version of Kang would be played by him.

And seeing how different and well acted his versions were you can say they were right to go that way.

There's no point recasting.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If ant man post creritnwas a buncha different actors they would have had a way out.
Just recast kang and make the new one Immortus and have him kill all the other varients.
This narratively raises the stakes as there is now only one Kang, knowingly alive, and he is the one to kill all the others, the most ruthless and the stakes are higher as he isn't playing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just recast kang and make the new one Immortus and have him kill all the other varients.
This narratively raises the stakes as there is now only one Kang, knowingly alive, and he is the one to kill all the others, the most ruthless and the stakes are higher as he isn't playing.

Recast is the simple way out if they choose to continue with the chapter. The question is if Disney wants to use this as an out to pivot everything, just look at all the reshoots they are doing with Cap 4 and Deadpool 3 is the only movie releasing next year. I wouldn't he shocked if they do some meme shyt and just have Deadpool kill Kang but destroy a timeline in the first 5 min which triggers TVA

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Recast is the simple way out if they choose to continue with the chapter. The question is if Disney wants to use this as an out to pivot everything, just look at all the reshoots they are doing with Cap 4 and Deadpool 3 is the only movie releasing next year. I wouldn't he shocked if they do some meme shyt and just have Deadpool kill Kang but destroy a timeline in the first 5 min which triggers TVA
To be honest they need to get rid of that dumb ass TVA nonsense and this could get them out of that too.
They are reshooting because Feige and his woke shyt has killed the MCU just like it killed marvel and DC comics.
They have nothing but failures ahead if they continue on their woke course.
Iger looks like he finally realized this is make or break and he is going to have to pivot, but time will tell.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest they need to get rid of that dumb ass TVA nonsense and this could get them out of that too.
They are reshooting because Feige and his woke shyt has killed the MCU just like it killed marvel and DC comics.
They have nothing but failures ahead if they continue on their woke course.
Iger looks like he finally realized this is make or break and he is going to have to pivot, but time will tell.
TVA is rumored to be a driving plot line for Deadpool, the only movie marvel is dropping next year

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That’s the dumbest shyt I’ve ever read

Mad Kang is black and saying woke a million times a minute...funny, and extremely stupid.

Anyway, it's not really a case of either recast or pivot, you can do both.

Get Damson Idris or whoever to appear as a varient of Kang and make him cannon fodder for the Young Avengers LIKE HES SUPPOSED TO BE.

I keep seeing people bring up Iron lad (such a dumb fukking name) when I have been saying for YEARS, combine RiRi and Ironlads storylines, MAKE HER a Kang varient and have her be the key to defeating the most serious version of Kang we've seen thus far.

THEN, you pivot to what should have been happening which is Doom moving and shaking, seeing the world falling apart and taking it upon himself as a dictator to do what is nessecary to save the MCU from multiversal fukkery and take mantle as god emporer.
Any remanants of Kang after YA's victory that try to resurace will get bushed and the ultimate "Big Bad" will already be in place when they hit the reset button. Build around him as the anti-villan protagonist the same way you did Iron Man and make him this generations Darth Vader.

You can't just poof Kang after teasing the council but he cannont and never should have been the main villian heading into secret wars and while I want Majors to be okay, I'm glad that they will have to de-center Kang.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Just retire the character, they ruined him anyway, imagine the big bad getting beat up by antmant.

Same shyt with Snyder's justice league, we saw the big bad getting beat and we were supposed to be excited for him to show up again?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just retire the character, they ruined him anyway, imagine the big bad getting beat up by antmant.

Same shyt with Snyder's justice league, we saw the big bad getting beat and we were supposed to be excited for him to show up again?
i agree, just move on to something else. tired of all this multiverse stuff anyway