Should I trade MW3 for BF3?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I been wondering the same thing. MW3 is cool so I'm not sh!tting on it but I don't play it how I use to

BF3 seems dope but I downladed the demo and was disappointed.

I then try to rent the game thru Gamefly & Redbox but I still had to buy an online code which kinda turned me off. I've played with my friend a few timess and it was cool and probably a more tactical game but it just didn't seem as fun to me. I'm sure if I spent more time with it that might change but I don't game as much as I used to so I'ma probably chill

Bruh, dont judhe the game by the demo. I'd never played BF before and I played that demo and thought it was TRASH. :huhldup:

I woulda never bought this game if it wasnt on sale for $29 black friday.

But now, it's the only game I play.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
BF3 seems dope but I downladed the demo and was disappointed.

Don't judge it by the demo, breh. It was only a small piece of greatness. Plus the 2 maps they used for it happen to be the worst 2 maps in the game :gag:. Cop that BF3, get that Back To Karkand map pack, buy the weapon shorcuts and you good.

But if THIS doesn't sell you on it, I dunno what will:

battlefield_3_gif_1_by_mechadeku-d4mzsl9.gif

"shyt is real, breh." :birdman:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've Played the shyt outta MW3, I'm a 10th prestige and all that, so I do enjoy the game..

Also I have a *FREE* subscription of elite so I never have to pay for new maps.

Yet I seen two people I use to run with in Mw3 on that BF3

(I only played the campaign in Bf3 becuz them fakkits at EA wouldn't let you get online if you rented it)

So would I regret it or ???

I'm on Xbox btw
Id get Battlefield 3 n trade in Modern Snorefare 3.