should i sell my moms spare car without her knowing?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What's your mom driving? Pics.
Just try to fix it up that can be your car when you get your shyt together.

This is a piece of long shyt. It doesn't get used by anyone. I cant find the keys for it anywhere.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
young grasshopper, do you know how car titles work?

she prolly had to get a lien on it to support your dead weight ass

watching episodes of fresh prince and getting ideas n shyt

Classic-Fresh-Prince-Scene.gif

this is what I was bout to mention. threadstarter doesn't even know the status of the title.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Some guy came to my door asking if it was for sale :manny:
:wtf: that got to do with the title? who the fukk would want some old 82 rover, sight unseen without at least a carfax? nikka might as well get a ford taurus before touching that dinosaur:scusthov:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:wtf: that got to do with the title? who the fukk would want some old 82 rover, sight unseen without at least a carfax? nikka might as well get a ford taurus before touching that dinosaur:scusthov:

he saw it. he was walking past it and knocked on my door asking if it was for sale.

what title are you talking about? :dwillhuh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
he saw it. he was walking past it and knocked on my door asking if it was for sale.

what title are you talking about? :dwillhuh:
go look in the glove compartment of the car, and take a picture of what you see.

on second thought, fukk that shyt. sell it, get the money, type up the bill of sale under an erroneous (fake) name, then report it as stolen.

thank me later, and pay it forward :heh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So you would do your moms dirty for money or you would joke about doing your moms dirty for the entertainment of the coli

You a piece of shyt breh.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
go look in the glove compartment of the car, and take a picture of what you see.

on second thought, fukk that shyt. sell it, get the money, type up the bill of sale under an erroneous (fake) name, then report it as stolen.

thank me later, and pay it forward :heh:

you lost me there :dwillhuh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So you would do your moms dirty for money or you would joke about doing your moms dirty for the entertainment of the coli

You a piece of shyt breh.

i would do it for the money tbh.

why the hate? its not like you get these opportunities every day where some random guy knocks on your door and asks to buy your car.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
you lost me there :dwillhuh:

1.just say your real name tavarious jenkins. instead of using your real name (tavarious jenkins), insert another made up name (ex. gary cole), and type of a bill of sale (7-8 sentences)

2.you sign, he signs

3.when you finish, wait a day, then report it stolen, and when he produces the bill of sale, hit the :leon: face and tell the coppers and your mom youve never seen this man a day in your life.

4. go to the mall and spend that money on them new lebron foamposites, or whatever hot on them streets now:jawalrus:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i would do it for the money tbh.

why the hate? its not like you get these opportunities every day where some random guy knocks on your door and asks to buy your car.
Where you gonna stay when she kicks you out?