should i sell my moms spare car without her knowing?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
some guy just asked if it was for sale. it doesnt get used its just sitting outside our house.

i could make som quick buck :noah:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some guy just asked if it was for sale. it doesnt get used its just sitting outside our house.

i could make som quick buck :noah:
Please don't tell me you are living under your moms roof and secretly trying to still make a quick buck off of her for your own personal gain? If so that is some low life s***, and you will always be a lowlife a** loser, get a job and earn your money like a real man instead of trying to get over on your mom... I hope this is not the case though

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Please don't tell me you are living under your moms roof and secretly trying to still make a quick buck off of her for your own personal gain? If so that is some low life s***, and you will always be a lowlife a** loser, get a job and earn your money like a real man instead of trying to get over on your mom... I hope this is not the case though

Do you know the cost of living in the uk? There's no 18 year old not living with his moms unless they in the military.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know the cost of living in the uk? There's no 18 year old not living with his moms unless they in the military.

Well serve your country its the least you could do for not having to deal with what american blacks do.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well serve your country its the least you could do for not having to deal with what american blacks do.

serve my country? :beli:

my brothers in the military and he will tell you nobody is serving the country at all. everyone in the military is a fukk up and couldnt give a shyt about this racist country :pacspit:

concise

Veteran
Daps
serve my country? :beli:

my brothers in the military and he will tell you nobody is serving the country at all. everyone in the military is a fukk up and couldnt give a shyt about this racist country :pacspit:

:pachaha:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Yeah, you do that....

black-parenting-1.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's your mom driving? Pics.
Just try to fix it up that can be your car when you get your shyt together.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
young grasshopper, do you know how car titles work?

she prolly had to get a lien on it to support your dead weight ass

watching episodes of fresh prince and getting ideas n shyt

Classic-Fresh-Prince-Scene.gif