Should I save up for a car or just get an apartment once I graduate.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A car isles important. After yu finish school yu WILL need a car to get around. Best to get that out the way first than look for a place to stay.

Daps
§ansprix™;641068 said:
:what: then why the fukk you said Harlem? You ain't say shyt about Queens. Acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. I used to live in NYC.....and I had a car there. It was the biggest pain in the ass ever. Tolls, gas, repairs, oil changes, the high ass insurance, bytch to find parking, then having to wake up early in the am to switch sides of the street so you don't get a ticket, $40 parking garages in the city, people always wanting rides............do I need to go on?

But it sounds like u got your mind made up.......so just get the car.

Nah son I said MOVE to Harlem> I live in Queens.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Daps
:beli:

Your expectations might have to be tempered a bit, or you're going to have to find a way to make a lot more money - to the point where you don't have to choose between these options.

Yea I know. I dont know I just want to get shyt running early. I mean I'm 20 but even at that age I feel I wasted alot of time and couldve had all of this by now. Just gotta keep working hard and get a city job or somethin.