Should I just tell ppl im a virgin or wait to get exposed?

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are trying to get laid, no don't tell. Girls are not after virgins. Idk about you guys but I never got laid until I started pretending like I did. If girls think other chicks want you, odds are better they will too.

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
Why cant u get laid tho? Do u hav a social life? Were u shy/a loner in HS and missed out on the p*ssy?

Daps
If the conversation turns to sex and you aint got nothing to say, your friends KNOW you are a virgin and are probably talking shyt about you behind your back

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i feel you, i was a late bloomer, too. if you lack self esteem or are simply to shy, hit a brothel man. do it. but just once.

i should have done that, too :D

there's a reason fathers took their sons to a brothel for their first fukk, some still do.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Why cant u get laid tho? Do u hav a social life? Were u shy/a loner in HS and missed out on the p*ssy?

im not really a social nikka added to the fact i dont drink or smoke. and i didnt even go to prom in high school or single dance/homecoming.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i feel you, i was a late bloomer, too. if you lack self esteem or are simply to shy, hit a brothel man. do it. but just once.

i should have done that, too :D

there's a reason fathers took their sons to a brothel for their first fukk, some still do.

have you ever been to one?:lupe: theyre not legal in the states well at least illinois anyways. im thinking about it when i go back to school next semester depending what my finances look like.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If the conversation turns to sex and you aint got nothing to say, your friends KNOW you are a virgin and are probably talking shyt about you behind your back

Alot of times people don't really want to talk about what goes on in their bedroom.

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
have you ever been to one?:lupe: theyre not legal in the states well at least illinois anyways. im thinking about it when i go back to school next semester depending what my finances look like.

no, i couldn't do it and had no desire to, still don't.

i ended up fukking some slut who basically chose me, i lied to her about it but told her after, god she was such a cheap whore but it was great .