Should I just tell ppl im a virgin or wait to get exposed?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
a lot times when my brehs irl start talking about sex i have very little to no input and most of time i just smile and nod:myman:. sometimes i even tell pseudo-white lies by letting them get the assumption that i have had sex before. one of the last convo i had the gym with my mans

Me: Im not a hugger i dont like hugging ppl:yeshrug:
Him: How do you have sex?:huh:
Me: :childplease: You don't have to hug a bytch to have sex

he then goes on about how he loves to hug and feel womans lips and shyt and im just thinking to myself like :whew: "I dodged that bullet". that definitely wasn't the first or last time ive had convos like that. I'm just worried somebody will ask questions that require definite or detailed answers like "Pablo, how many hoes you hit my nikka?" or "What bytches have you fukked?" where i will have no choice but to come clean:snoop:. whenever people around me are discussing sex its like they're discussing quantum physics. could i save myself the trouble and awkwardness if i just be straight forward with ppl when discussing sex by just being like "idk im a virgin". The number one thing is im not even comfortable saying the phrase "I am a virgin" out of my mouth, and i know for a fact nikkas are going to clown the fukk out of me. nikkas use to shyt on me for being a virgin at 14. im 23 and everybody i hang out with are usually 2-4 years younger than me. i kno there reactions will be :what::mindblown::krs::russ:. more ppl on the coli kno im a virgin than ppl in real life. I know nikkas are going to be ruthless if/when it comes out. so is it better to just be up front, or let ppl pry it out of me?

Hahahaha. I sweat to god this thread was bumped for me. No listen Ima tell you a secret because I'm snarky drunk. Now if anyone ask I say I'm a virgin right. But they don't know I started boxing and have had actual real boxing fights in the ring russ. So if they try to laughter at me I just say. Lets fight right now and I'll no you into next week a hahahaha. fukkin pussies. My hands have been trained and you've been warned usure

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Hahahaha. I sweat to god this thread was bumped for me. No listen Ima tell you a secret because I'm snarky drunk. Now if anyone ask I say I'm a virgin right. But they don't know I started boxing and have had actual real boxing fights in the ring russ. So if they try to laughter at me I just say. Lets fight right now and I'll no you into next week a hahahaha. fukkin pussies. My hands have been trained and you've been warned usure

:wtf: so im supposed to fight my nikkas cause they clowning me... i make fun of my nikkas all the time. its just that ether when a nikka calls you a virgin is just:wow::sadbron:

ELGuapo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being insecure breh

If anything, you can get laid a couple times by saying you're a virgin. For some reason, being the one you lost your virginity to is something special to a girl... so you can try that. Hope that made sense, sometimes i can't put my thoughts into words..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:wtf: so im supposed to fight my nikkas cause they clowning me... i make fun of my nikkas all the time. its just that ether when a nikka calls you a virgin is just:wow::sadbron:

Dunno but my friends. Don't make fun for me for being a virgin. But sometimes new people I meet might try to say something. And I just give em that usure look. To want to fight me right now????

Maybe we should just get some real insecure fat bytch drunk and fukk her. But as long as I'm drink its not rape right usure?

Whew

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I I might have not read all this thread k. I might have missed something.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Dunno but my friends. Don't make fun for me for being a virgin. But sometimes new people I meet might try to say something. And I just give em that usure look. To want to fight me right now????

Maybe we should just get some real insecure fat bytch drunk and fukk her. But as long as I'm drink its not rape right usure?

Whew

i never could tell somebody im meeting for the first time im a virgin:wow: