Should I just tell ppl im a virgin or wait to get exposed?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
a lot times when my brehs irl start talking about sex i have very little to no input and most of time i just smile and nod:myman:. sometimes i even tell pseudo-white lies by letting them get the assumption that i have had sex before. one of the last convo i had the gym with my mans

Me: Im not a hugger i dont like hugging ppl:yeshrug:
Him: How do you have sex?:huh:
Me: :childplease: You don't have to hug a bytch to have sex

he then goes on about how he loves to hug and feel womans lips and shyt and im just thinking to myself like :whew: "I dodged that bullet". that definitely wasn't the first or last time ive had convos like that. I'm just worried somebody will ask questions that require definite or detailed answers like "Pablo, how many hoes you hit my nikka?" or "What bytches have you fukked?" where i will have no choice but to come clean:snoop:. whenever people around me are discussing sex its like they're discussing quantum physics. could i save myself the trouble and awkwardness if i just be straight forward with ppl when discussing sex by just being like "idk im a virgin". The number one thing is im not even comfortable saying the phrase "I am a virgin" out of my mouth, and i know for a fact nikkas are going to clown the fukk out of me. nikkas use to shyt on me for being a virgin at 14. im 23 and everybody i hang out with are usually 2-4 years younger than me. i kno there reactions will be :what::mindblown::krs::russ:. more ppl on the coli kno im a virgin than ppl in real life. I know nikkas are going to be ruthless if/when it comes out. so is it better to just be up front, or let ppl pry it out of me?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
all they would do is try to help you get laid but you clearly don't want to have sex you're insecure with yourself or something idk

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i mean don't go out of your way to tell people but if it comes up, the truth isn't ever gonna hurt you. if nikkas wanna diss then throw it back at em, breh:

that's why you ain't got no babymama drama
no STIs
you aren't a whore

if being a virgin bothers you sooo much you should prolly just bust a nut in the first thing moving-man, woman, or rodent. sex is not that big of a deal man! most people only do the old in-n-out and some oral anyway. then you got people like me that get into being suspended and all kinds of sex toys that you have to plug in. i'm gonna be judged more harshly than a virgin.

Daps
My mom thinks I'm virgin still :youngsabo:

I can't really break it to her that I'm not.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
all they would do is try to help you get laid but you clearly don't want to have sex you're insecure with yourself or something idk

this mayb it:whoo:

i mean don't go out of your way to tell people but if it comes up, the truth isn't ever gonna hurt you. if nikkas wanna diss then throw it back at em, breh:

that's why you ain't got no babymama drama
no STIs
you aren't a whore

if being a virgin bothers you sooo much you should prolly just bust a nut in the first thing moving-man, woman, or rodent. sex is not that big of a deal man! most people only do the old in-n-out and some oral anyway. then you got people like me that get into being suspended and all kinds of sex toys that you have to plug in. i'm gonna be judged more harshly than a virgin.

It's that I usually brag/talk A LOT of shyt/overtly confident. if nikkas found out they'd have a field day:sadbron:. only ppl who kno are my really close friends and my fam everybody else is clueless.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I was thinking about telling this white bytch who work at my gym, and see if i could use it as a ploy for her to let me fukk:scheme:, but on the flip side she could also tell somebody and i kno if my nikka who work there find out its going to be a wrap for me:rip: should i trust her with my secret? i gotta tell somebody. the only females who kno im a virgin post on the coli. i kno how nikkas are gonna react. i wanna get a female perspective, but i dont want her to tell anyone.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Smokey back in the day tried to tell nikkas that this is the bullshyt you gonna have to deal with if you go down this road:

Last edited by a moderator:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Yup. :manny:

No doubt they'll clown you for it, but after that it'll be more of ":whoa: we gotta get you some p*ssy bruh."

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I was thinking about telling this white bytch who work at my gym, and see if i could use it as a ploy for her to let me fukk:scheme:, but on the flip side she could also tell somebody and i kno if my nikka who work there find out its going to be a wrap for me:rip: should i trust her with my secret? i gotta tell somebody. the only females who kno im a virgin post on the coli. i kno how nikkas are gonna react. i wanna get a female perspective, but i dont want her to tell anyone.

im really thinking about trying this brehs??? i wanna smash this broad:noah: will it work??? will it blow any chance i ever had???:lupe: