Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A laptop is still a better choice

I agree with this. Especially with Emulation. Right now the feeling of being able play almost every game released on a console or handheld through emulation since gamings inception up until what's released now is an amazing feeling. From Pong to Elden Ring. Sure there is a little bit of work in getting shyt to run but it's worth it to me. As well as playing with any gamepad of your choice. Even though it's not as powerful as a desktop a modern laptop still wouldn't be a bad choice just off that merit. The fact that nikkaz are paying a premium price to pay retro games on PS5 or Series X will never sit right with me when you could get it free for PC.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I was a fanboy I woulda mentioned the 5... PC has all the same games as Xbox.. simple choice
unless you on the road all the time, a laptop is a terrible price per performance+ long term investment. and it lacks the ability of a rig to swap out most components(some let you upgrade ram, ssd...but that's it)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ahh he said laptop.. that changes things a little.. it depends on the person and their budget.. some people like Xbox for simplicity and price... Personally I wouldnt buy another Xbox console even after owning every edition.
ya, if this was just straight rig vs xbox id tell him rig but he's narrowed it down to laptop with a 2060 vs Series X. Series X more powerful, a lot cheaper, and will last longer compared to that laptop.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If you’re going to start a gaming channel. Just build a real pc and consider it an investment.

Write it off as a business purchase on your taxes and also deduct the portion of your house/apartment that you use to film the videos.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
2 year old games.... if that's what I want.
U can play Xbox/PC the same day
What kinda logic is this breh? That makes a console trash because they are giving you the option to play it on either console/pc day 1? Instead of having to wait a few years to play