should I buy a SEGA Saturn

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Man I ain't played this in years. I bought one like 15 years ago dirt cheap. Some of the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Vampire Saviour:blessed:

shyt was 80$ but it was so good I didn't even give a damn.:mjcry:
You can find them really cheap on Craigslist

They'll have nice bundles for around $50
But also depends on your area
I could've bought a bundle with games and Action replay for $50 but I bought weed instead :(

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
damn @ this thread. Sega saturn was like that?

A system that had great potential but Sega was shortsighted on certain things and a lot of companies took a while to fully understand the Sega Saturn's hardware capabilities.

This is how Shenmue would have looked like on the Saturn. (It's the left screen) :whoo:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A system that had great potential but Sega was shortsighted on certain things and a lot of companies took a while to fully understand the Sega Saturn's hardware capabilities.

This is how Shenmue would have looked like on the Saturn. (It's the left screen) :whoo:

nice. I used to read EGM and (i think it was gamespot, i don't remember, game-something) heavy back in the day, late 90's-early 00s, and they used to talk about sega having a saturn giveaway that crippled the system sales. I used to play games @ whoevers crib i was at and it was mainly nintendo or sony. Knew about all the saturn games though cause when you read magazines of an entertainment genre you get hip to everything goin on :pachaha:

now genesis and DREAMCAST a nikka played. :banderas:genesis. Them old spiderman games, captain america, mk, altered beast, primal rage, and dreamcast w/ power stone, sonic adventure, soul edge 2/calibur :banderas:

i need to get rich and buy everything i missed :mjcry:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
nice. I used to read EGM and (i think it was gamespot, i don't remember, game-something) heavy back in the day, late 90's-early 00s, and they used to talk about sega having a saturn giveaway that crippled the system sales. I used to play games @ whoevers crib i was at and it was mainly nintendo or sony. Knew about all the saturn games though cause when you read magazines of an entertainment genre you get hip to everything goin on :pachaha:

now genesis and DREAMCAST a nikka played. :banderas:genesis. Them old spiderman games, captain america, mk, altered beast, primal rage, and dreamcast w/ power stone, sonic adventure, soul edge 2/calibur :banderas:

i need to get rich and buy everything i missed :mjcry:
Get a Saturn and a Action Replay:blessed:
It makes some games look better and load faster , and you're able to play import games

Most of the import games are the real gems of the Saturn

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Was Saturn popular in the U.S. Like the Nintendo 64 or it came out too early?
It wasn't popular at all , I never heard nobody mention it at school , it was always PS1 or N64

Most kids I grew up with just thought SEGA disappeared , I also never saw Saturn games at the stores and I use to always check out the game sections

My cousin randomly had one though

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't popular at all , I never heard nobody mention it at school , it was always PS1 or N64

Most kids I grew up with just thought SEGA disappeared , I also never saw Saturn games at the stores and I use to always check out the game sections

I remember Genesis and that was it. It's as if they skipped the Saturn n went straight to dreamcast.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I remember Genesis and that was it. It's as if they skipped the Saturn n went straight to dreamcast.
I don't remember the Saturn at all besides my cousin having it , I didn't even know about the 32X or SEGA CD untill like 7 years ago from Wikipedia

I

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

I don't remember the Saturn at all besides my cousin having it , I didn't even know about the 32X or SEGA CD untill like 7 years ago from Wikipedia

I
SEGA of America wanted to kill the Saturn because Genesis was selling really well... alot of shady shyt happened back then between SEGA of America and SEGA japan. they wasnt on friendly terms and was always tryin to fukk eachothers shyt up.

The Lost Child of a House Divided: A Sega Saturn Retrospective