Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Talking with my pops right now and he suggested it. I think its a BRILLIANT idea and sorely needed before shyt bubbles over. He did Trump isn't gonna agree to something like that. I don't think the thought has even registered with either of them or their campaign teams

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What did Biden do that turned the temperature up exactly?

Trump and the right-wingers have been calling for violence and ironically it came back to bite them. Democrats accepting the blame for the current political climate seems like a stretch that normalizes the Republican talking points.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Biden’s whole existence as the current president is being the anti-trump.

Telling people to relax and running on that will cut him off at the knees because it’ll come across as “chill on Trump “

The republicans on the other hand would love it ..that’s what their whole convention is about right now

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Biden do that turned the temperature up exactly?

Trump and the right-wingers have been calling for violence and ironically it came back to bite them. Democrats accepting the blame for the current political climate seems like a stretch that normalizes the Republican talking points.
yeah, anything biden has said simply comes down to the fact that trump didn't accept his loss in 2020, and trump is still saying the same shyt this year

dems need to start hitting trump on this, badly. this fakkit is openly, proudly going into november claiming "i win, or it's stolen"