Should a person making food at McDonalds be able to afford rent and groceries with their paycheck?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one told you to go back to Africa, you cry baby. I'm asking how you as a person, who loathe capitalism and this country but have somehow allowed it to have you live in a country you hate on the other side of the planet for decades. Do you see how stupid you sound. You are the worst kind of hypocrite!

Why are you taking my criticism of America and its brand of capitalism so personal? :heh:

This country has tons of problems which seem to be getting worse. How is pointing this out hypocritical?

Take your silly ass to Fox News where blind patriotism is the norm. :camby:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one told you to go back to Africa, you cry baby. I'm asking how you as a person, who loathe capitalism and this country but have somehow allowed it to have you live in a country you hate on the other side of the planet for decades. Do you see how stupid you sound. You are the worst kind of hypocrite!

Fam, many black Americans had this viewpoint in the past, and have it now. You don't have to adopt the MAGA talk point of "if you don't like it here you should have been left"

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Why are you taking my criticism of America and its brand of capitalism so personal? :heh:

This country has tons of problems which seem to be getting worse. How is pointing this out hypocritical?

Take your silly ass to Fox News where blind patriotism is the norm. :camby:

Fam, many black Americans had this viewpoint in the past, and have it now. You don't have to adopt the MAGA talk point of "if you don't like it here you should have been left"
Why do you dummies keep trying to make me FOX News, MAGA. Dude said he can't wait to leave. I'm saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows he could leave if he wants, I'm sure he still has a Kenyan passport, but here he is living in a soulless place he hates sounding like a dumbass.

and STFU about Black Americans, I don't need your storybook history lesson.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why do you dummies keep trying to make me FOX News, MAGA. Dude said he can't wait to leave. I'm saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows he could leave if he wants, I'm sure he still has a Kenyan passport, but here he is living in a soulless place he hates sounding like a dumbass.

No dumb ass nikka. Because if you didn't need it, you wouldn't be asking someone why he's still here. fukk off with those retarded ass questions. People make compromising decisions every day.

Imagine caping hard for a country that doesn't give a fukk about you.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
No dumb ass nikka. Because if you didn't need it, you wouldn't be asking someone why he's still here. fukk off with those retarded ass questions. People make compromising decisions every day.

Imagine caping hard for a country that doesn't give a fukk about you.
I'm not capping for shyt. He said he can't wait to leave you retard! I asked what's stopping him. You and him both can't/won't answer the question. Just say you're a slave to the system you hate and STFU.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said America has been become too corrosive to me and like some super patriot, you threw on your cape and flew in here like “Go back to Africa”. Like I said something about your moms. :heh:

Dummy, as a black person or a any person with any sense conscience, how can you not look at this country with a sense of ::hhh:

$7.25 federal minimum wage
Private citizens being beat to death by police Police
Mass shootings every other day
Homicides reaching 1990s levels
cacs storming the capitol
Fascism on the rise everywhere
banning of books in Florida
A dysfunctional political system that only caters to the rich

All this is happening in a first world, country and supposedly richest country in the history of world. :scust:

You damn right I said it’s corrosive to the soul and I want out.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You damn right I said it’s corrosive to the soul and I want out.
You said "I gotta get the fukk out of this country. It’s corrosive to the soul." to which I asked what is stopping you? As an adult why would you live in a place that you think is "corrosive to the soul"? That's when you and your buddy went full retard and did everything but answer the question.

I genuinely want to know, why would you remain in a place that is "corrosive to the soul" when you clearly have the means to leave :jbhmm:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you can spend $10-13 on a fast food meal out here (oakland) - literally all the fast food spots cost $10+ for a combo, we'd all agree that's one meal

or you can spend $16 for a super burrito at a taqueria (a little less at a taco truck since they don't have as high rent to pay) and for the average woman, get 2-3 meals out of it, and for the avg dude, ~2 meals
o.jpg
And it’s even cheaper to make your own burrito at home

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said "I gotta get the fukk out of this country. It’s corrosive to the soul." to which I asked what is stopping you? As an adult why would you live in a place that you think is "corrosive to the soul"? That's when you and your buddy went full retard and did everything but answer the question.

I genuinely want to know, why would you remain in a place that is "corrosive to the soul" when you clearly have the means to leave :jbhmm:

And that’s all your lame ass took from what I said?

Imagine a black man being offended that I said I’m :hhh: with this country.

I see what type of ‘Murica fukk yeah’ time you on. No need to derail any further talking to a black MAGA block head.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
And that’s all your lame ass took from what I said?

Imagine a black man being offended that I said I’m :hhh: with this country.

I see what type of ‘Murica fukk yeah’ time you on. No need to derail any further talking to a black MAGA block head.
Why do you keep assuming I'm MAGA or offended? You're just a rambling idiot who won't answer a simple question, you're no better than the people you look down on......you're the worst.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, but you've been here 20 years:mjlol:

At this rate I'll be living in Kenya before you.

Ah, we finally get to the truth. You one of them hashtag nikkas. :heh: I should have figured that out sooner. Your caping of the good ole USA makes sense now, otherwise a black man going that hard for America would have to be retarded. :mjlol:

That why you’re so curious about my plans to leave. You take great offense at my presence in this country. So pathetic.