Short Gang, how did y'all deal with being the butt of jokes in school?

Daps
Never in life have I seen somebody in school being bullied for being short. Then again, I wouldn't put it past Gen Z...
Yeah I don't recall height being an issue as kids.

Fat kid? Bullied unless he was an athlete (football, wrestling etc).

Bad breath? Black girls love telling people "they breaff stank."

Nappy/B-B hair without a good lineup? Yeah you getting clowned.

Short gang never got clowned because half those dudes can do crazy backflips and beat everyone in a foot race. This is some new shyt tbh.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
i dropped out and began getting high and knocking down aunties for bags of checkers food, games and sneakers to take back to my bando. :mjcry:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Only reason a mf would get bullied if they were rats weirdos and if you were to the type to fart or shyt in school

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Approaching unc status but this was like the one thing kids didn't clown on coming up. Gotta be gen z thing ?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't recall height being an issue as kids.

Fat kid? Bullied unless he was an athlete (football, wrestling etc).

Bad breath? Black girls love telling people "they breaff stank."

Nappy/B-B hair without a good lineup? Yeah you getting clowned.

Short gang never got clowned because half those dudes can do crazy backflips and beat everyone in a foot race. This is some new shyt tbh.

That's because OP is a weirdo making up fake scenarios. There's no mention of age, grade, or height in this thread.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How short are we talking? I'm 5'9" which is average height but during middle school years I was above average. In high school it stalled out but again at average height it wasn't really joke-worthy.

Now if you've been 6 inches shorter than eveyone all your life that may be a different story.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Throw jokes back at them tf :russ:

Everybody has insecurities. Attack theirs good enough and they’ll leave you alone.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I'm 5'8, but when I was graduating junior high I was only 4'11. I had to stay loaded in junior high with joked and comebacks. I would over do it to anyone who started with me. I know it stung a few peeps because we had a junior hs reunion in like our mid 20's and some peeps came up to me reminding me of things I said to them. Not gonna lie, I felt slightly bad about some of the stuff. I was kinda disgusted with myself when a chik told me the names I called her back then because she was really dark-skinned. Definitely a lesson learned.

HS and after was fine though. Height didn't seem to matter in my circles after. I do feel kinda short when I go to England or the Northern Euro countries. In Asia, Africa or Central/South America, I'm good money.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
The correct answer is getting him into sports.
Especially combat sports, like wrestling etc
Sounds like he lacks confidence so if he knows he can knock his opps out, he’ll take the jokes better I guess.