Shopping at Goodwill appreciation thread.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Why not @Slaimon ? Isn't it a good thing to donate ?

It is a good thing to donate but it is better to conceal the charity. I think this is talked about in the English translation of the meanings of the Quran. The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? You don't want to get to a point where you are giving in charity just to look like a charitable person to others.

Last edited by a moderator:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
It is a good thing to donate but it is better to conceal the charity. I think this is talked about in the English translation of the meanings of the Quran. The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? You don't want to get to a point where you are giving in charity just to look like a charitable person to others.

:ohh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodwill is the shyt!!!!!

I can go into Goodwill with $50 and take what I buy there and then put it n ebay and get 4 times for it. You got to go to the Goodwill's in nice area's tho. I fukk with the Roswell Rd location in North Buckhead here in the A. I just got a YSL button down shirt from there for $3, sold it on eBay for $75.

shyt is better than flipping crack, literally

Daps
copped a gamecube with all the cables plus controller for 9.99.... then i get home and open the top theres a game in there :wow:

I bought a Gamecube with a regular controller, a Wavebird, and a memory card from The Salvation Army for 29.99. The top had a sticker keeping it from being opened but when I got home everything worked and Mario Kart was in it :gladbron: Unfortunately, MK was too scratched up to work so I need to try a disc repair.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I can go into Goodwill with $50 and take what I buy there and then put it n ebay and get 4 times for it. You got to go to the Goodwill's in nice area's tho. I fukk with the Roswell Rd location in North Buckhead here in the A. I just got a YSL button down shirt from there for $3, sold it on eBay for $75.

:ohlawd: I done copped some lightly used expensive stuff from Goodwill. These rich white people throw away some expensive things :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I do this all the time!!! :blessed: