Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If this fakkit was at home with a dime, blowing his SOCKS off every other day, would he have shot up a fukking theatre full of people?

I doubt it seriously. Swagless cacs, lashing out at an era that is above their stale gimmicks. He should have settled for the fat cockeyed bytch his game was tailored to and been satisfied with what he could get.

fukkin animal.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt probably more
abc 20/20 did a mock shooting in a lit auditorium style classroom
the armed attendants winded up shooting innocent bystanders or reacting way too late to not get shot
imagine in a dark theater:merchant:
Im talking about someone who has a legal desert eagle. Do you think a person like that is as some bullshyt that never shot a gun before? Also 20/20 is ABC breh don't believe that shyt breh

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i watched it again and this two year old vid follows it, and it's more sophisticated. and there's more on the tube. i had no clue people were making their own flying heaters.

Quadrotor Drone, with Machine Gun! - PATROLLING AMERICAN SKIES ??

2 years ago eh...

:merchant:

They got drones now that you can control by phone that are equipped with high def cameras. The future is in this country is not good... not good at all:snoop:

Can't fault no one for rolling out or making plans to roll out at this point..

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
2 years ago eh...

:merchant:

They got drones now that you can control by phone that are equipped with high def cameras. The future is in this country is not good... not good at all:snoop:

Can't fault no one for rolling out or making plans to roll out at this point..
if it's a machine gun how do you adjust aim in response to kickback?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Im talking about someone who has a legal desert eagle. Do you think a person like that is as some bullshyt that never shot a gun before? Also 20/20 is ABC breh don't believe that shyt breh
good luck breh, hope I ain't in the vicinity when y'all have y'allz Ok corral :merchant:..............................:skip:
Also 20/20 is ABC breh don't believe that shyt breh
:leostare:Man they did live demonstration with trained gun owners,

Besides...
you got trained soldiers getting killed by friendly fire all the time
Is the Army lying about friendly fire deaths?

you got trained police officers shooting 9 people in the streets of Manhattan trying to take down one lone untrained non-shooting shooter trying to commit suicide by cop(and this is a city street where the people density is nowhere near as high as a movie theater room
NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire