Shooting along West Indian Day parade route , 5 people hit /* 1 man has died

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I went in the early 2000s and it's always been bad. I took the b35 up church to meet my friends and nıggas on the bus joking about going there to rob ppl.

There was a shooting, we all ran, never again. I usually just wait by the crib in Brownsville at the end of it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sept 3, 2024

One of the five people who were shot and injured Monday afternoon at Brooklyn’s West Indian Day Parade has died, NYPD officials said Tuesday morning.

Police did not immediately release the man’s name as they worked to notify his family, but said he was 25 years old and had been shot in the abdomen when a gunman opened fire on a crowd of revelers near Eastern Parkway around 2:30 p.m

Besides the 25-year-old who died, a 36-year-old man was also left in critical condition, police said. They said he improved at the hospital overnight. A 64-year-old man, a 69-year-old woman, and a 16-year-old boy were also injured in Monday’s shooting and expected to survive, police said

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cmon man can't have no parade here in brooklyn without some a$$hole shooting...:beli:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I was out there yesterday and it was pretty chill. After the Haitian truck we went to a restaurant on Franklin to eat dinner real quick. This must've happened while we were there, I guess.

Overall, the vibe was chill and people were having a good time. Didn't see any drama apart from ladies covering their man's eyes to keep them from looking at the copius amounts melanated booty bouncing all over the place.