Shoot em up or War movie you would *least* like to be transported to as a soldier

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starship troopers won but if were going with real life brehs then omaha beach does take the cake..

I imagine knowing your about to die and there is no hope there is not even a glimmer of a chance that your going to live.

That feeling got to be the GOAT WOAT feeling of all time :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the only postive
starship-troopers-shower.gif
co-ed showers

ha i saw this movie for the first time at some hot ass summer camp with no a/c. we was like :whoo: the girls was tryna cover our eyes n shyt :laff:

Anghellic

The Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Miami , Fl
Transformers ( if it counts as a war movie ) . Especially the last one , once extras start getting evaporated and shyt that's when you know it's rough :sadbron: if transformers doesn't count , Predator :yeshrug:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
ha i saw this movie for the first time at some hot ass summer camp with no a/c. we was like :whoo: the girls was tryna cover our eyes n shyt :laff:

Yeah, I remember seeing this in the movies with my parents.......real awkward moment...lol

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not technically a war movie but I'd be shook fighting in those battles in Lord of The Rings

also, any medieval battle where ninjas are fighting face to face with swords and arrows and other barbaric weapons would have me looking for ways to gtfo

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First movie that popped in my head when I read the thread title was Starship Troopers. Lol it's ill how every other reply names that movie. Some others that come to mind:

The last 'matrix' when the machines invaded Zion. Them shyts were going buck.

Any battle scene in 300.

Walking down the alley with Ricky when Farris and them nikkas rolled back thru. :troll:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Being a marine in Aliens would kind of suck. That's gotta be up there. They can get you out of the walls, floor, ceiling, and they might not even kill you.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Aliens:damn:

When the Space Marines first get caught up and all that acid is flying:lupe:

Aliens are slept on...you would kill them and youd still get fukked up from the acid:merchant:

That's how the homie Hicks got burned by that acid when he shot up the alien in the elevator :to:

He was the only marine that made it out alive...until they killed him in Alien 3 before the opening credits even started. I know the actor said he's still heated about that to this day. :bryan:

Yo Dexter's dad originally played Hicks by the way but ended up leaving the production.

pdvd_348.jpg

Then Michael Biehn took the role

tumblr_m50hsnEkRb1qbm1fno1_400.jpg

Daps
Star Wars:ePisode 2 and 3

Those neegaz seem to have no concept of the usage of cover..They're literally out there in open space, kneeling, standing up and taking shots from robots with guns for arms